• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello Respective MoDs, Please Check my Signature if its right or else kindly PM me before disabling it cause I put a lot of effort in it.. . I hope you understand. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The actual text? It should be fine since it's just text and it won't count. The more important is that the image should be within the width limit, which it is :D

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello Mods, yesterday my signature got banned (probably because I added a Line of Text)
wonder is it okay now? kindly I would say again please P.M me before disabling it. I just hate [sig-reason] Stuff! ^_^

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
Is my current sig too big? I kinda get the feeling it is (even though I shrunk the image some).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Your width seems to exceed by about 180 pixels; just remove an image or two, and it should be all fine. Aside from that, it's looking great. n_n;;

Back