• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • As a quick question: Is it okay for me to link to my profile on another forum in my Signature? My current profile is a bit small, and I think this would give people a better idea of me. Would this be considered as advertising?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    PC's rules say that the only acceptable place to advertise is in the signature. And plenty of other members have links to other forums in their signatures.

You'll be all right if you link in your signature.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Gosh, this one took forever so I hope it's okay.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Gosh, this one took forever so I hope it's okay.

Too high :x The first post says "CSS cannot be used to bypass the limits either", so that includes scrollboxes. If your images totalled up to 300px in your scrollbox, sure, but as they are atm, noope.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well that's just awesome. :\

How about now then?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Making a quick check on my siggy here. Making sure I'm still within the limits.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Making a quick check on my siggy here. Making sure I'm still within the limits.

Fanfiction adventures and the Infernal one = too wide next to each other by 92px. You're going to have to remove one of the two, though everything else is fine!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back