• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Finding that munchlax at Poke Spots also gets you 10 free poke snacks.

Years
    This may be a dumb Q, but I just got up to were my snag machine got stolen(I dont play that much) I know I get another chance to get Shadow Zangoose, but how bout Shadow Nosepass? Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    How does my daughter get her character off of Gaton Port in Pokeman XD for Gamecube...TY

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    vickville said:
    How does my daughter get her character off of Gaton Port in Pokeman XD for Gamecube...TY
    Heh, your daughter's quite the hassle when it comes to pokemon. If you need constant help, there are strategy guides you may buy at stores, as well as FAQs and Guides online, such as at gamefaqs.com

But as for this question, to exit from Gateon Port, there are a set of stairs due south of the Port. Go there and keep running and u'll exit.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    Wow...I thought that this was to help kids get more involved. She is 6 years old. If thats a hassle, maybe you should be a moderator in another type of forum...

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    vickville said:
    Wow...I thought that this was to help kids get more involved. She is 6 years old. If thats a hassle, maybe you should be a moderator in another type of forum...

I'm not a moderator actually. And I was actually just trying to help you save time. You're free to post questions and all, but I'm just saying, it might be easier for a few individuals to find guides online.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Did goundon, kyogre, ho-oh, lugia and the regis appear in the quick mode of XD?

And where is the masterball?

.......and where is the amulet coin? what i have to do to get it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    How does my 7 years old sneak up on Bonsey so she can take it to Pirate Town??? TY in advance...

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    vickville said:
    How does my 7 years old sneak up on Bonsey so she can take it to Pirate Town??? TY in advance...

If you're referring to when Bonsley is on the ship, you can't sneak up on it, it just runs away. Later on you'll find it in a Poke Spot where you leave some Poke Snacks. I'm not sure if you HAVE to sneak up on it, but to be safe, walk up slowly to it when you find it at a Poke Spot.

no1nose said:
    Did goundon, kyogre, ho-oh, lugia and the regis appear in the quick mode of XD?

And where is the masterball?

.......and where is the amulet coin? what i have to do to get it?

Q1: No they don't, iirc.
    Q2: Once the Robo Kyogre is built (you'll have to talk to Makan inside the Parts Shop at Gateon Port), exit the building and you'll get an email from Prof. Krane, telling you to come to Pokemon HQ. Talk to him and he'll lead you to a basement where you'll find the Master Ball.
    Q3: Go see Emili's mother at Gateon Port, who's house is next to the Parts Shop:

gamefaqs.com said:
    Acri wishes to write a novel
    featuring you as the main character, and wants to interview you. If you do the
    interview, say "Yes" three times to obtain the Amulet Coin, say "No" three times
    to obtain the Quick Claw, say "Yes" twice and "No" once to obtain the Mental
    Herb, and say "No" twice and "Yes" once to obtain the White Herb. You can only
    obtain ONE item, so choose wisely.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Shadow of heroes said:
    Actually the Regis appear in the last mode (Challenge).

what's that last mode?, how can i get it?

and how the glitch in agate villege works?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    why i can't use proteins, carbos, zinc, etc. in my pokemon?
    for example: i was trying to use a calcium to raise a pokemon its sp. attack but it coudn't and said something like it is "meaningless"

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Well what pokemon was it and what level? If the level was relatively high, you might not have been able to use such items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back