• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    answer
    well i had
    fereligator
    flaffy
    noctowl
    espeon
    umbreon
    slugma until entei

question
    now i was wondering whats the best 44 pokemon including 8 shadow pokemon i should use to purifiy lugia,bearing in mind that i have already purified all shadow pokemon up to togepi Pok?mon XD - Pok?mon

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Some of these questions don't have an answer. There is no "best team" to use in colosseum. It all depends on how you play and how you can balance your team, and the game creates various ways for you to do that. And the best 44 pokemon to purify Lugia, you just have to experiment time and time again until you get it right.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    so you have to have 8 other shadow pokemon to purify?
    and each shadow mon has to be a 4x effectiveness on the secelted purified pokemon?
    to max out the tempo

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    no. Here's a good example:

Swellow (Facing Exeggutor)

Exeggutor
    Dugtrio
    Electabuzz
    Spheal

In a cirlce like that. Swellow is facing Eggy because Flying > Grass. Eggy pointing towards Duggie because Grass > Ground. Duggie facing Buzz because Ground > Electric. Spheal facing Eggy because Ice > Grass. See how it works? Also, there cant be two pokemon of the same type in a set, otherwise the Flow goes back to regular. Accomplishing a set like this makes, iirc, a "Best Circle". As the number of "Best Circles" you have increases, the Flow in all the sets will increase too, assuming they have Best Circles as well.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ooooooh ok now i see
    so having a
    roselita
    gligar
    elekid
    zubat

thats not a "best circle" because gligar and zubat are both flying types ok ill go edit that pokemon
    so only lugia can be left alone? without 8 other pokemon?

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Lugia has to be around pokemon as well, irrc. btw, not only Are Gligar and Zubat flying types, but Roselia and Zubat are poison. Also, the Shadow pokemon cant be the same type as the other pokemon either. And you have to have Best Circles in all 9 sets to purify lugia.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    no i meant the only shadow pokemon in a circle, meaning lugia is the only one left to purify?

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    ya lost me there.... I'll try to explain to the best of my understanding of your questions:

Lugia must be in one of the sets. All 9 sets have to be "Best Circles" for Lugia to be purified, including the one Lugia is in. Once that is accomplished, it will say "Something's different with Lugia.....Maybe....." or something like that. Then once you stop editing the sets, it will take you to the set with Lugia in it. Press A and its purified.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    say lugia was the last pokemon i had to purify, would i still be aqble to or do i have to dump 8 other shadow pokemon and walk around?
    or does lugia purify straight away after "fddling" with the sets

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    straight after. Look at it like this:

If the shadow pokemon are purified, then there is no best circle, which you need for all the sets.

If that confused you anymore, then just straight after fiddling with sets

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Ok, let's put it this way:

All of the other circles can have no Shadow Pokemon (meaning Lugia is the only one) and Lugia will still be purified, as long as they are all at perfect tempo.

Oh, BTW, for the sake of purifying Lugia, you CAN have more than one Pokemon of the same type in a circle as long as there's a perfect tempo (Shoot, I had a circle with 4 Normal-types and it still worked).

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I see.....what I was looking at was how the Extra Flow would purify other pokemon faster. Still what I mentioned was a good thing to do for the other Shadow Pokemon =/.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ok new question....
    i beat the game but what exactly do i get from catching mulchanx and bonsly? is the gift any good?
    if it is ill start the game over after i catch them.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You can't "catch" them...the best you do is find them at Pokespots...Finding Munchlax gives you 10 more PokeSnacks and a random herbal item, and finding Bonsly & returning him gets you a special Bingo Card for Realgam Tower.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Finding Munchlax also opens the old lady up for Herb selling business.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • FR/LG/R/S Happiness- Feed them lots of expensive stuff like Protein and Carbos if you are rich. Dont let them faint in battle either, they makes them dislike you. Other than that, just be a good trainer and they eventually like you.

To check (FR/LG Only)- Fly home, then go to Garys house. Talk to his sister, and she will offer to groom your pokemon (once a day). Anytime after that, talking to her will tell you how much your lead pokemon likes you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back