• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions (PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BEFORE ASKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
    What is up with the loophole in the Team Discussion rules? You need to be a member for 3 months, or have hacking experience. I have hacking experience but I was denied... Why?

That's not really a loophole.
    I think what they mean is that you'll need to prove/demonstrate you have hacking experience.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Why isnt there a proper guide on how to change habitats ? And the number of pokemon that appear on a page ? In pokedex

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Well I am having this problem. The tiles appear perfect, but once I enter a pokemon center and come out the bottom of this house looks disgusting. Does anybody know how to fix? This only happens after coming out of a pokemon center and once I enter a house and come back out, they are fine.

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
    Well I am having this problem. The tiles appear perfect, but once I enter a pokemon center and come out the bottom of this house looks disgusting. Does anybody know how to fix? This only happens after coming out of a pokemon center and once I enter a house and come back out, they are fine.
    Is the tile set at "00" ? Most problems are because of this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021

You most likely inserted your tiles over a door animation. Move them to another place in your tileset.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years

If you're too lazy to move it. Just remove the animation then set it to '00'

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    Hiya~
    Can somebody please tell me how to change moves from physical to special and vice versa? There are a lot of patches and ROM bases on it, but I can't use those (because I have a modified ROM). Couldn't find a real explanation of how to change the move conditions (physical, special, status) so I was wondering if anyone could just quickly show a couple moves and how to change them and I can go from there.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Hiya~
    Can somebody please tell me how to change moves from physical to special and vice versa? There are a lot of patches and ROM bases on it, but I can't use those (because I have a modified ROM). Couldn't find a real explanation of how to change the move conditions (physical, special, status) so I was wondering if anyone could just quickly show a couple moves and how to change them and I can go from there.

Well first you'd need to apply the physical/special split to your hack (patch) then go in pge and edit the condition in the move editor.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2014
    Does anybody know how to add more TM's? And like delete the majority of HM's? Basically, make it like Gen V or VI. Is this even possible?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hi.
    Basicly just re-asking a question I asked a few days ago.

Does anybody know where I can get info about the map structure in GBA pokemon games? Bulbapedia doesn't have anything on it, and I did some searches that yielded few results that actually contained anything, and the ones that were relevant didn't give enough info.
    And if somebody can tell me where to look, could you please provide a link?

Any help here is greatly appreciated!

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    @Ethanb900

Try this out for fire red...Hopefully youre using fire red.XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_0MuOMAWyY

@Merak

What do you mean "map structure"?

@Syneon
    Try this out
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6813658&postcount=154
    By 'map structure', I mean the data structure of the maps in the rom. Like what bytes/words/etc do what, what values there determine what tile is what and where on the map, which pieces of data set the music and weather, etc. I've been curious about this, but I haven't been able to find any detailed information on it, if any.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years

By 'map structure', I mean the data structure of the maps in the rom. Like what bytes/words/etc do what, what values there determine what tile is what and where on the map, which pieces of data set the music and weather, etc. I've been curious about this, but I haven't been able to find any detailed information on it, if any.

Ok well theres this. It has the offsets that carry this information and maybe you can figure it out by looking at those. Idk. https://datacrystal.romhacking.net/wiki/Pokémon_3rd_Generation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back