• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmmm...I think what you appear as is based on your Secret Trainer ID. I'm just guessing that based on what determined what you looked like in your Secret Base back in RuSa. So if you can find a way to change your Secret ID, yeah...you should be able to change what you look like.

Either start a new game to get a new ID or use codes. Don't ask me about the codes for the ID..I don't know it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Question: How do you get past the guards, since the drinks wont work, thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Get the key item "Tea" from the old lady in the Celadon Mansion (which in my opinion is a cheap hotel). If you don't know where that is, it's in the middle of the top row of buildings in Celadon. Talk to the Old Lady you see in the room right when you enter.

Talk to her twice to get an entry on Daisy for your Fame Checker.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Grrr...

Where the heck is Fame Checker entry #5 for Bruno? Every site I check says it's on Two Island but it's not there.

EDIt: Nvm...got it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Those are the Unown Caves. You need to solve a boulder puzzle in the Tranobey Key to open up the Unown.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    SalamenceRuler: The Tranoby Key is somewhere in the Sevault Canyon.

Kenta-kun: You gain access to the Cerulean Cave by defeating the Elite Four and capturing at least 100 Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    A Young Girl west (left) of Celadon City gives it to you. Exit to the west and you should see a tree that can be cut. Cut it and follow the path through it to find another house. She gives it to you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It's near Seven Island...don't you people ever pay attention to the names of the place you enter?

You don't really have to worry about getting lost. There is only one straight path that actually leads somewhere. The other paths just lead off to items and those are only a couple steps away from the main path.

The Tranoby Key is a cave hidden (sorta) in a corner near the 2 Psychic trainers by the stairs you'll end up passing by. Head down the stairs they are standing above and head left into the grass patch. In the corner of the walls you'll see the Tranoby Key.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ok...at the moment i am in the sevii islands ..my prob is that i cant find the second p-word to get in to the warehouse ..help pleeeeeeze

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back