• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • i caught my Kyogre with a Timer ball! just to let ya know theres no specific ball ya have to use to catch Groudon/Regis/Latios/Rayquaza! but i recomend Timer Ball and Ultra Ball!

Years
  • Sapphire Latios is right, I caught Regirock with a Timer Ball as well.
    I was wondering, issit possible to in-game duplicate items?

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • i dont think it is...but id have to check it out! in G/S i duplecate my items by makin a Pokemon hold it then just duplicate the Pokemon! XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Sapphire Latios is right, I caught Regirock with a Timer Ball as well.
    I was wondering, issit possible to in-game duplicate items?

the old trick from GSC does not work anymore. It will not duplicate anything but it will certainly demolish your file...

so far there is no way to duplicate anything except for gameshark

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They changed the way saves were handled with the RAM and whatnot starting with Crystal. The new box system also aids in not being able to duplicate. No in game method is present this time.

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Two questions.

(1) How do I get to Lilycove city?
    (2) Where do I get dive?

Years
  • You walk from Fortree city - right, and when you see lots of tall grass, walk down. Then cross the bridge and walk right, then down again, and all the way to the right. You'll see a tree you can cut and when you see the safari zone, on the right is Lilycove. You get dive at Mossdeep(I think) and at Steven's house which is at the upper left of the island.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's the huge building you delivered the package to...you had to give it to him, he gave you the Pok?nav.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Each Pok?mon you catch may have any nature. You could have a Pikachu with any nature. ^_^;

Years
  • oh :P im trying to catch a pikachu in S-zone but cant find one i was thinking of using a block but i dont do what block it likes :/

Years
  • Is there any way to make the stoopid Shedinja not faint after one hit? Anyone?
    Does anyone know how to raise the HP or somethin? Also where can I get horsea? Thank you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back