• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How does the box trick work? Does it? What do I do? Pls reply... Everyone ignores me.

Last edited:

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Is there any way to make the stoopid Shedinja not faint after one hit? Anyone?
    Does anyone know how to raise the HP or somethin? Also where can I get horsea? Thank you.

shedinja will always have 1 hp. it's special ability is wonder something, which means only attacks that are super effective on bug/ghost types work on shendinja. otherwise, nothing else works on it

horsea can be fished in the water currents area.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Pokemon likes a certain pokeblock depending on their nature. it has nothing to do with what pokemon it is. Ultimately a Pikachu can like any color of blocks. For example: a Pikachu that likes to eat pink pokeblocks will also like to participate in cute contest, and etc... go to meowth's site for more info. Here is a rip from pokefor so give all credit to meowth. (view attachment. meowth's site isn't suppose to be very stable at the moment so...)

Shedinja- awesome pokemon if used correctly. it's 1 hp only but it can't be damaged from any move that isn't super effective (status effect moves excluded)

moves that kill Shedinja- fire attacks, ghost attacks, dark attacks, rock attacks, hail, sandstorm, poison/toxic status, will o wisp, curse, perish song, possibly confuse ray, flying attacks, struggle, bug attacks, spike

move that may kill Shedinja (i'm not sure about this one)- leech seed

EDIT: Right Kairi... how the heck can i forget spike... *adds to list*

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Toxic will work on it, as will weather effects, Spikes...

frosty beat me to it. o.o;

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    what do u do after u beat the e4
    where/how do u catch rayquazaa

Years
  • Spyke said:
    what do u do after u beat the e4
    where/how do u catch rayquazaa
    You train somemore, fight at the Battle Tower. Rayquaza is at the Sky Pillar near to Pacifidlog.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You may Thief or Covet them off of Luvdisc, and their are many underwater where the sea floor is slightly discolored, press a all around it.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • surf to the right until you see some rocks above on your screen. then surf up and try and find a space between the rocks to go through to. you'll see a small sandy shore. surf to it. then walk through the small cave and you'll see a tower ahead of you. just go up the stairs. the tricky part is the crumbly ground. you need a mach bike for this.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 6, 2003
    Legendary Pokemon In Sapphire

im doing what it says in the faq OF THE LEGENDARY POKEMON but it dosent work i cant go to any regicesteel,regirock and regis but i cant i can only go to the regis but i dont have dig but i have all the other things.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nincada learns it naturally. Catch one and raise it to 45 without evolving it.

Years
  • Okay, I got a question. When the Pokemon breeds, and you get an egg, isn't the egg supposed to hatch and have the moves that the father had?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It can inherit certain moves for its species called breeding moves, and the father needs to know them. It also gets any TM moves the father has that it can learn.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • and so this means that with breeding it's ALMOST infinite TM through continuous breeding... since some pokemon share traits of several egg groups, egg moves and tms can be passed through to another egg group. However, there are moves where the lowest form of evolution cannot learn while its fully evolved form can.

Example: Earthquake and Altaria. ONLY Altaria can learn it but not Swablu. In this case Altaria can only learn earthquake through TM.

Example2: Gyarados and Earthquake. I don't think Magikarp can learn earthquake so... yeah...

Example3: Heracross + Flygon with earthquake. No pokemon of the bug egg group can learn earthquake naturally. And no part bug egg group pokemon can learn earthquake (Flygon is a pure bug type in terms of egg group) so you need to teach either Heracross or Flygon earthquake in order to get the two of them the precious earthquake move... so in some cases you still need multiple TMs gamesharked...

EDIT: Yes if the father has it, the child will have it immediately at lvl 5. Beware as the baby can only have 4 moves. If at birth it'll have more than 4 move, then it will erase the top one on the list automatically, the the next one and continuing on like that (just like how a wild pokemon learns its moves)

Years
  • This is a stupid question, asked by mi bro. Can Latias and Latios breed? I need someone to post something to show him please.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • no... they are just a pair of very special legendary that can be affected by attract... that is all.. plus if you know the history of Latios and Latias then you'll certainly be sure that they CANNOT breed... or else it's rather a pure abomination

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back