• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugtrio_Mad

I'm Dugtrio Mad!
    Years
    I'm so stupid...

Um... exuse me but where do you find paintings for that art gallery place, and also what is that guy on about when he sings about his sister eating sweets voracious and drooling? I know these are probobly the basics of the game but... I'm stupid.

EDIT:Also I heard that Feebas only appears on 6 squares and whenever you change the popular phrase on that island, the squares move randomly. I also heard an old rod was better to use, I can't remember why though, I think it was somthing to do with encounters...

Last edited:

Furikuri Otaku

Its nothing, really
    Years
    I ask stuff like this alot, and if there is a better place plz inform me. Ok the question is how do i add the big pictures such as images' picture of a white haired boy, thks

Years
    Erm... not supposed to be here.. but exception is here. Go to control panel, sig,
    Simple Questions
    Kenta-kun, this is not supposed to b here either, and I cant help you.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dugtrio_Mad said:
    Um... exuse me but where do you find paintings for that art gallery place, and also what is that guy on about when he sings about his sister eating sweets voracious and drooling? I know these are probobly the basics of the game but... I'm stupid.

EDIT:Also I heard that Feebas only appears on 6 squares and whenever you change the popular phrase on that island, the squares move randomly. I also heard an old rod was better to use, I can't remember why though, I think it was somthing to do with encounters...

I think you get the paintings from the Master Rank Pokemon contests(cool,cute ect.) :classic:

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
    How do you get an azurill? when i breed my marrills, ijust get another marril, and when i breed my azumarrils, all i ge is a marril. marril and azumaril won't even breed!

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2004
    mawile is found in two places sky pillar and that one cave in dewford city

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2004
    azurill you can catch in fallarbor in that water some times o.k. demonstrife

Years
    I believe Blaziken learns it at lvl 58.

I've heard that Feebas only randomizes it's location when you change the 'What's hip and trendy' phrase on Dewford Island. It worked for me. I had to use my super rod tile by tile about 5 times each. It may take a while, but once you find Feebas, remember that tile location and catch as many as you'd like. I tried a week later and Feebas were still there.

I've got a question.

What's the point of Scorched Slab on Route 120??? I've played 183 hours worth.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    When you encounter a shining pokemon, does it make the sparkly noise as it sparkles like it did in G/S/C? I've yet to encounter one and I play with my eyes closed sometimes, just listening for the sparkle noise. I wasn't sure if it makes the sound or not in R/S and I really don't want to pass up a shining pokemon just because I wasn't looking at the screen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back