• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype Manifesto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • This one was a lot more hectic than other ones I've been in XD;

Though if there were people actually talking, then I didn't know. I'm just referring to what the IMing was like XD

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • I will be sure to join tomorrow. I am actually going to get some sleep tonight lol.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Like I said, 'fraid I can't join in tonight, I'm away.

But have a great time! I had a blast over the weekend. We should do this again sometime >.>

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The Skype Manifesto is currently in progress and shall be for a while. So if you wish to join, do so!

Years
  • The Skype conversation is still going on. If anyone wants to get into the conversation add Kursed on Skype preferably with a message indicating who you are on PC.

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Man, that was a long call. I had lots of fun. Hope to have more next year. (Since I like, didn't really post anywhere else...) I like this thing.

Woot. Amew out.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Aw. I missed yesterdays too. I wasn't on PC very much though. Methinks we should have regular Skype things as a kind of "get to know your Community" type thing. Then we'll all be one big happy family. : D

Anyhow, the point of my post is to say, all though I didn't say all that much (bar a random conversation about Pokabu cooking itself from the inside), the Skype Manifesto was fun and I'll definitely partake in next year's. Or if we have one at Halloween. xD

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • 26 hours? Dayyyyyyyyyyyyum...

The convo yesterday was awesome, really enjoyed it even if I didn't have the balls to say anything on mic XD

Oh, and apologies for suddenly disappearing. I ..er... kinda fell asleep, sorta D:

Years
  • It was a little bit boring today, so Avatar had to end it... Maybe there will another occasions to talk via Skype, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back