• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Slow loading.

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
  • The forum is loading slow :t079: . I haven't been here in a while, it was never this slow.

Is it just me? or is something happening to PC?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • It happens every now and then, there's probably nothing wrong with it. Sometimes it just has a higher number of things to deal with and it passes soonish. Right now it's fast as you like for me so it's not a persisting thing. You should see how it used to be a while back. ;]

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I noticed this too, try putting it on a less intensive form style until it's better is my only suggestion

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • It's weird, I find it laggy for me as well for a few seconds, loading other sites seems more faster than in here for some reason, and I'm not sure if it's related to forum styles and all, I afraid.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • It was lagging a LOT yesterday. It comes in spikes, one moment it's slow as hell and one moment it's not.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • The lag is real everyone. Prepare to die. (packs bags and gets ready to leave)

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Its likely NOT the server (we barely top out at 2 or 3 load on an 16 core system) but as the internet in general has been laggy and slow all weekend it MAY be our CDN (Cloudflare) having to deal with massive DDoS traffic and its affecting their bandwidth and response times.

Seems Ok right now (for me anyway), what about you guys? Loading OK now?

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • It's a little bit better for me now, still a little slow but meh

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was horrendously slow yesterday but seems a lot better today, still having bad moments but probably due to my internet more than anything :D

Years
  • Its likely NOT the server (we barely top out at 2 or 3 load on an 16 core system) but as the internet in general has been laggy and slow all weekend it MAY be our CDN (Cloudflare) having to deal with massive DDoS traffic and its affecting their bandwidth and response times.

Seems Ok right now (for me anyway), what about you guys? Loading OK now?

It still feels kinda sluggish for me, but it's about on par with other sites that use Cloudflare as their CDN for me.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I've been having the same problems too. Because of this, my time at the gifwar thread at the Treehouse is more limited. At least I know it's not the server itself but the DDoS.

Years
  • Yeah it was pretty bad yesterday. I am still getting a decent amount still though. Kinda suck though when trying to contact other members for the egg exchange.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I also experienced lag spike, it took 25 seconds for a page to load with Y forum style

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I can definitely say the forum was loading slowly for me the past few days, but I thought it was on my end. Glad to know it can be fixed though :D.

Back