• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Writing Competition!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I think I'm going to try this now, instead of like last year.XD Let's see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Sent in. Don't expect to win. Or even come close. But writing that? I need to, and this gave me the drive.

Or it apparently didn't send. :L Lost my finished copy too. So much work down he drain.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Sent in. Don't expect to win. Or even come close. But writing that? I need to, and this gave me the drive.

Or it apparently didn't send. :L Lost my finished copy too. So much work down he drain.
    Don't worry, we got it. :) bobandbill should edit the first post with the entrants so far soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Oh good. Do you think you could reply to it so I can get a copy on my end? Thanks.

Years
  • I have sent an entry, freshly written this morning. It is a tale of love, and despair, and courage, and betrayal, and everything! It even has a beginning, a middle AND an end!

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I will just repost them here in cause people might of missed the first post:

Current Entrants:

ElectricScyther
    moonlightning
    Destiny Demon
    Alley Cat
    Tomandgreen
    (=Nemesis=)
    LightOfTruth

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hmm... I was going to enter this, but when I saw that there was a prompt, I thought, "Dammit, school on a Pokémon website! D:<"

I was kind of hoping to write my own thing to enter in this, but I guess I can't, because it doesn't fit the prompt. :\ Oh well, maybe next time...

Good luck to all the other contestants, though! :)

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    i pm'ed my entry a while ago and forgot to post here sorry. I was in a rush to finish it because im away at a martial arts tournament at the moment!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm... I was going to enter this, but when I saw that there was a prompt, I thought, "Dammit, school on a Pokémon website! D:<"

I was kind of hoping to write my own thing to enter in this, but I guess I can't, because it doesn't fit the prompt. :\ Oh well, maybe next time...

Good luck to all the other contestants, though! :)
    If you wait a few months, Fanfiction and Writing will be doing it's own Small Free-Writing-A-Thon, with a possible new emblem. And since it's free-writing, there is no prompt.

We just went with a prompt for this contest in the hopes to bring more people in who wouldn't normally write a story and post it. And, well, to have three judging criteria instead of just two.

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • another question

hmm...lets suppose i want to participate, and that I already have a good story in my mind, but i still cant figure out what cast aside means? Is it ok to just send it and if it doesnt fit the prompt then I just get disqualified? Or please somebody explain a little more what does it mean.

Back