• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Small Writing Competition

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • As inevitable as the rising of the sun, we plan for another SWC GT event.

Let's brainstorm a theme! And decide how long we want people to have to submit an entry to us!

Last year's OP in spoiler to use as the base for this year's OP:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pretty sure that's not last year's OP xD

How about basing the prompt around a specific feeling or feelings this year? Since last time we did something a bit more tangible.

Years
  • An interesting thematic choice - would perhaps something based on the traits we used for the Teams be something to consider too?

Bay

Years
  • An interesting thematic choice - would perhaps something based on the traits we used for the Teams be something to consider too?

Usually we go with a one or two word prompt for the SWC. I'm all for going for a prompt based off this Get-Together's theme, but not sure what prompt if we go that route. 😅

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • We have sometimes gone with something that fits the GT theme, although I'm also not quite sure on what traits for the teams works well as for a prompt...

Spoiler has a list of the traits April pointed me to.
    Spoiler:
    Of the two suggested so far by Bay, I like Frustration more.

Bay

Years
  • Yeah as long as we mention they can choose either of those two prompts then it should be fine.

So I think the Get Together is July 5th to 19th, right? I'm thinking of having the entries due by the 14th with the 15th possible extension. Sounds good?

Years
  • Yeah as long as we mention they can choose either of those two prompts then it should be fine.

So I think the Get Together is July 5th to 19th, right? I'm thinking of having the entries due by the 14th with the 15th possible extension. Sounds good?

We could probably go to the 15th I think.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Actually edited the OP with the last year version (not last decade :v) with the above details + points for this year as per the guidelines for EOs. Anything else...?

Back