• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Lost against Venitardus 2-1, it was really close.

Teijo

Shine more brightly like a Crimson Star..
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2021
    NOOOOO! I missed it!!

T .T
    Can someone tell me when the next tourney is available? I wanna be in the Wii U Bracket.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay folks. You have one day to complete your second round matches. I haven't heard from very many teams, so try to update me tomorrow sometime. I'll give until the end of the 12th if we don't have any matches complete tomorrow.

If you've been eliminated, but wish to re-join, it looks like we'll have a lot of empty space coming up. :) So post here to let me know you want back in.

Spoiler:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I've been in communication with my partner and one opponent. The other opponent hasn't logged in since Sunday apparently, so hopefully that opponent shows up and we can arrange a time from there. His partner has a PM waiting for him, I'm told.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    heyyyy guys, our team is withdrawing from the competition since it's too much of a hassle for us regarding timezones, my teammate is in a bit of a rough time right now with school and everything and I'm finding it hard to fit it in as well, so zoroarkrules25's team can move up! shame that we couldn't really participate much but good luck to everyone!

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Okay folks. You have one day to complete your second round matches. I haven't heard from very many teams, so try to update me tomorrow sometime. I'll give until the end of the 12th if we don't have any matches complete tomorrow.

If you've been eliminated, but wish to re-join, it looks like we'll have a lot of empty space coming up. :) So post here to let me know you want back in.

I think me and Sinon would like another shot, but don't worry if there's no more space or if someone else that hasn't even played yet wants to join. If it's a losers bracket we probably won't win but it'll be fun trying!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've been in communication with my partner and one opponent. The other opponent hasn't logged in since Sunday apparently, so hopefully that opponent shows up and we can arrange a time from there. His partner has a PM waiting for him, I'm told.

If need be, do a 1v1 with the single opponent. So you vs. opponent, then a second match of your teammate vs. opponent. That's worst case, but it's an option. :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If need be, do a 1v1 with the single opponent. So you vs. opponent, then a second match of your teammate vs. opponent. That's worst case, but it's an option. :)
    If we can't schedule a time by tomorrow evening, then we might have to consider that. I'm not a fan of it because each of us has no control over the other match, and it would be kinda unfair to have the partner able to move on just because the teammate did two solo matches by himself, but yeah. Hopefully it doesn't come to that!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Our match should finish today. Just need to make sure my partner is good to go on the time we chose.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Yoshikko has said their partner isn't able to battle in the time frame and regretfully forfeits. Just posting to confirm.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If we can't schedule a time by tomorrow evening, then we might have to consider that. I'm not a fan of it because each of us has no control over the other match, and it would be kinda unfair to have the partner able to move on just because the teammate did two solo matches by himself, but yeah. Hopefully it doesn't come to that!

If there's an empty space, I wouldn't mind filling it, as I don't think I'm currently paired with anyone?

HOLY **** BASKETS, YOU WRITTEN AKATSUKI WRONG!! All my fan-girl hate!.....Just kidding. That just tells me you didn't watch Naruto before. But still, you get some of my fan-girl hate. Anyways, yay, we're back! Now to just wait until we somehow have a spot. (Or until Klippy puts a loser bracket for 3DS owners.)

I have not heard from either the A-Team or Team Moxie. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow, Team Akatsuki will return in the A-Team's spot and Nakuzami will return in Team Moxie's spot with another 3DS player.

Nakuzami, please feel free to contact another player and have them join you. El Heroe is available or if you beat him to the punch, you can join Blueredemption.

Back