• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2015
    Can my team, the Legit Mama Llamas, replace someone in the Wii U bracket if they get eliminated for not battling?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Updating. Shadic has yet to respond to my PM, which was after he left at 1:14 PM. Seems Blue finally has a partner. If Shadic doesn't respond today, we're going to have to battle tomorrow; he was around for a while yesterday with no battle, though we did share some replays. {XD}

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Can my team, the Legit Mama Llamas, replace someone in the Wii U bracket if they get eliminated for not battling?

You're in the Loser's Bracket right now, but Team Wicked Harmony is first in line to re-enter the main draw if I need a replacement. :) You can be second. For now, just wait and see who you end up battling.

Years
  • Lost to Unwoken Hibi 2-1! Good game, you two.

Real GG man!

Those SD's with diddy kong probably was the determining factor, I think if it wasn't for that we may not have made it to game three.
    Hopefully you guys make it through losers so we can play again if we lose the next round.
    I'm looking forward to it!
    Good luck in your upcoming match.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    The A-Team won best 2 out of 3 against RandomHype (Wii U Loser Bracket). Good game though
    Gotta admit I was a bit intimidated when I saw TWO lucarios o.o

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Shadic and I are both hanging around right now (I'm temporarily AFK doing IRL stuff), so we're trying to get this battle done today. If Blue's partner doesn't show, we'll have to possibly postpone another day while we try to sub in. If not figured out by Friday, we'll see.

Maybe the next tournaments should be singles only. {XD}

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It will be. Haha. I think one issue was we had a slew of brand new members join the forums, sign up for this, then not show up again. Several of those new members have been great, but sometimes life gets busy. :)

But yeah, whenever the next one is, it'll be singles.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Friday update: still trying to meet up with Blue's partner. This morning I received a PM from Blue sent last nite; my partner was gone by the time of the PM after having been around for five or six hours. We'll have to try again this evening. We just can't seem to get on at the same time. Hopefully my partner has longer hours today and we can do this!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Friday update: still trying to meet up with Blue's partner. This morning I received a PM from Blue sent last nite; my partner was gone by the time of the PM after having been around for five or six hours. We'll have to try again this evening. We just can't seem to get on at the same time. Hopefully my partner has longer hours today and we can do this!

Today's the last day I can give ya, so try to get it done! If not, whoever is missing the teammate will be eliminated.

For every other team, please check the brackets as I have advanced a few teams. We're near the end, so let's try to get these matches done!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Today's the last day I can give ya, so try to get it done! If not, whoever is missing the teammate will be eliminated.

For every other team, please check the brackets as I have advanced a few teams. We're near the end, so let's try to get these matches done!
    Shadic and I are both in a Twitch chat, I asked Blue to pop in there and update us if a partner arrives.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    New post because edits don't alert (though Klippy would get it from quoting I guess).

Blue's partners - either one, I guess - are still not showing. If today's the last day, at this point, tournament guidelines dictate a forfeit. I hate "winning" that way, but I look at it this way: we could do 1v1s, but if Blue wins twice, then what? It proves he can beat us individually, but there's no team element, and it takes away from it being a "doubles" tournament.

Klippy, the call is yours. I don't believe you want to do subs at this stage, but I'll respect your call.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    it's midnight at this point in time for me, so I'd say it's about time I drop out of the tourney. My teammate has not been on since this morning, and its too late to battle anyway. Best of luck to Cyclone and Shadic in the next round, I will probably be rooting for you.

If fillers are needed I would be glad to fill In, but if there is anybody else that wants another let them have first dibs :3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Sorry Blue, I never like winning by default like this, but yeah. Your partner stood you up, and after giving a timeframe of availability to work with that he could not keep. Too bad.

Hopefully we can see you in the singles tourney if there is one. I might not play that, but who knows, maybe I will.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sorry, Blue! If anyone is needing a solo teammate, perhaps they can PM you to get you involved as a sub. I think the other people wanting to get back are all teams, but at this point, we're better off just trying a sub if necessary. So keep an eye on the thread.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    One of us could always go in as a sub teammate even though we have another team... It would only be temporary until he finds a partner?

Back