• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snap snap <:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Do you know someone who is just so annoying that you can no longer contain your anger and you just snap at them?

I do a lot, it also kinda makes me distant from other people, because they're afraid to get to know me because of it v___v

So; Do you find yourself snapping at people often?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I've come close a few times (unfortunately quite a few lately) but I generally restrain myself. I don't see the point in just snapping at someone. If they're doing something that's bothering me, I'll probably just hint at it or tell them directly if they're being absolutely oblivious but I won't snap much.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Well, I try and stay calm and control myself. But I do roll my eyes and glare at the person if they're annoying me so much. Sometimes I do snap, but rarely.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I try my best to never snap at someone. If I notice I'm getting cross or short with anyone, I do my best to extract myself from the situation, change the conversation topic, or outright head off on my own to calm down. I really hate being angry and I don't like taking out my anger on other people. From time to time, though, I don't catch it in time and I will snap at someone before I stop to think, but I almost always end up apologizing and trying to explain myself immediately after.

Years
  • I tend to snap at people when I get really stressed. It bothers me. I don't want to, it just kind of happens, and then I feel bad. >_<

It was especially bad a few days ago, when I was having an off day... not only was I snappy, I was slamming doors too! Fun times. /sarcasm

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    When they start to cross boundaries and limits, I think I do.. I mean, even if you give them a fair warning and they still proceed to bother you, you're bound to snap. They're only words though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Whoever bothers me at the wrong given time, I will snap. I snapped at a lot of people over the weekend because I was in a lot of pain due to a Wisdom tooth extraction three days ago. Being in excruciating pain is when I snap at a lot of people because I feel that their annoyance makes the pain far too worse

:t354:TG

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Any time I find someone's behavior to be annoying, I will snap or make a snide remark (they don't often tend to pick up on the remarks though, which is good). It's a horrible habit. Dx

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I used to be really really bad about snapping at people. Not necessarily when they were being annoying, just because I was in bad moods a lot of the time. Now I almost never do, though. If one of my friends starts to do something that rubs me the wrong way I tend to just bite my tongue or change the topic. If its somebody I don't know that well (or at all) I just ignore them, block them, unfollow them, etc.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I snap at people sometimes, but that's only if I'm in a bad mood.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Depends on my mood, if I'm normal, I won't, but if I'm pissed at something, I'll pretty much snap at everyone and anything XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Usually only my family, because I've had to put up with their constant complaining and nagging and stupid habits for years. I'll sometimes also snap back at dumb customer service reps on the phone if I feel they're trying to pull one over on me, but I try to stay calm.

I don't really snap back when I'm around my friends, just when I'm at home putting up with the family.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • I haven't snapped at someone for a very long time; it takes a hell of a lot for people to aggravate me to that extent, and I'm the sort of person who prefers to sit in a corner and brood, rather than take my temper out on others. Those people who annoy me I just tend to ignore entirely, or I'll just give short answers, so the conversation will end quite quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i snap at rude customers every day, but with people i care about i hold back my frustrations and nicely let them know they're irritating me. i'm the type of person who, without space, gets irritable. i used to lash out passive aggressively at people who would inadvertently irritate me, but i've learned the consequences of that sort of behavior; straightforwardness is the better route to take.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm a very calm, patient person. I tolerate a lot of things I don't necessarily like long enough for them to go away most of the time. But sometimes people tend to push that boundary, and my patience with them entirely begins to drop. It'll take them less and less things to do in order to get me irritated. When I'm irritated, I try to be straight-forward with people, but if that doesn't work, I get snappy, and then I just get somewhat dickish and *****y for a short while. But that generally doesn't happen unless they continue to push the boundaries.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm generally quite passive-aggressive, and not much of a snappish person. I usually am very, very mean while still being utterly polite. But I do snap, especially when people just will not take the hint.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I tend to be a level-headed person. I don't like snapping or getting angry at people. The only person these days is my mom, because she will ask a question and then not wait for the answer. That just really irks me. Or she'll flip when I don't answer a phone call when I'm out, yet she hardly ever answers her phone either. =/ But honestly, if I notice that I'm getting angry or stressed out, about to burst a gasket or something, then I go take a breather/redirect/whatever it takes to prevent me from snapping at said person. I tend to a pretty good job, imo.

Back