• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SNOWWWWW

Snow?

• Love it.

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Don't mind it.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    What is your thoughts on snow? Do you like it? Hate it?

Though it can cause a lot of problems, I like the snow. I love watching it fall and such.

And I love snow days from school :P

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yes, snow if my lifesaver. :D Because last year it gave me 2 1/2 weeks of no school. ;) Also, it's fluffy and white. Plus I just love it when you wake up the next morning and look outside the window and see snow all over the place. XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I liked it more when I was a kid and didn't have to deal with driving on it. More then likely when inclement weather happens I will probably have to go to work so that's not to fun. It looks nice and all but when it melts and re-freezes it turns into ice which is beyond a pain. Not to mention nerve wrecking.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I prefer warm weather. 100 degrees at least.

I still want to try skiing or snowboarding though. We have a lot of really good places to do it nearby. lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    It's been a while since I've experienced snow, but when there's snow around, I get excited because I can go snowboarding or go for snowball fights.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I live in a place where we see snow once every ten years on average. D:

If I'm ever to travel up north and encounter a landscape covered in snow like you see in the movies, I would immediately stop and play in it like a little kid in spite of my age because it's a luxury I've never had down here. XD

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    I like the snow, tbh. :D
    If only it wasn't too cold to go outside instead of going outside with 25 layers of clothing...maybe that's just me...

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Snow is amazing. I don't care what anybody says. It never gets old.

Last Christmas Eve we had our first Blizzard Warning where I live ever. (that's a bit hard to believe that it was our first, but whatever.) I loved it.

They're predicting a "mild" winter this year, which is just all kinds of lame. I'm so sick of mild winters. Last year was the only non-mild winter we've had in like forever.

Years
    I do like it when it snows.
    I don't go mental and run out and practically live in it till it melts. I just enjoy walking in it and from a photography point, capturing it.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Don't like it.

It's nice to look at and everything but I hate being out in it and I don't like how everything comes to a complete standstill if we get more than an inch of the stuff.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I love it, yet again I hate it.

I love it 'cause I haven't seen snow yet, and I hate it because we don't have it here. We only have hail here, which is not good. It's hard and it hits you on the head. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like it, but Alabama rarely ever gets any. We had snow one Sunday in MARCH and at the end of the week, it was 90 degrees. Yay Alabama weather?

Marс

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Where I live, it doesn't snow below 500m above sea level, so I have to drive for hours to reach a place where it snows, and usually in the winter. Every winter, when I have a vacation or something, I go up to the mountains for almost a week and ski. So, yeah, I do like the snow.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Snow is miserable. I had to put up with it for 18 years of my life before going to college.

-I was the designated one to shovel our driveway. Nearly froze to death on multiple occasions.
    -I once got stranded at a Cleveland, Ohio bus station because of a snowstorm.
    -Snow reduces the traction between your car and the road.
    -Snow increases braking distance.
    -The above two reasons are never taken into account by many of the idiot drivers, causing accidents, causing me to be late.
    -Snow usually means it's cold outside. Which I hate even more than the snow itself.

Back