• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So, HeartGold, SoulSilver… whatcha getting?

Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?

• Total voters

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
    Heart Gold for me gold version was the first pokemon game I ever owned. I'll probably get soul silver later on as well.

Years
    Originally I had silver but, I don't really want to buy the one that will be bought the most, so I'm leaning toward getting HeartGold for now based on the polls but, who knows that might change and, I'll end up getting SoulSilver. :laugh:

Years
    Maybe I'll get SoulSilver ;)
    I think it's the color that is involved that fascinates me xD
    And the legendary pokémon on the game box. Lugia is love, man 8D

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    well i always wanted gold after seeing my friend play it, and it was never in shops, so i got silver, which i effing loved! so for the sake of that im getting both, and ill let my bro play hg, then restart it when i cba to play gold for myself C=

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
    Years
    when i was kid,i buy a silver game an guess what?
    It whas in spanish so i could read it =D
    I thin in buy soulsilver but then I remenber...
    the ecruteak city,the rasinbow pokemon,the tin tower and then i decided
    Defintly im buying heartgold!!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    For now, I'm getting Soul Silver. Lugia, and it's the first one I played.
    After that, I'll get Heart Gold, because, I'm a completionist, just so it's in my collection. I'll probably use Silver for my "primary game"
    I was a fan of Crystal myself.... but, I'm definately NOT complaining, as long as 2nd gen is being remade somehow.

Glow Worm's Not Glowing

Not-So-Masterful
    Years
    HeartGold definitely. Gold was my favorite and my Silver game was busted, so it kinda ruined the color for me. :(
    But, I'll probably just end up getting both anyway. I'm not a fan of Ho-Oh, I prefer Lugia! :D

Years
    Soul Silver for sure. Silver was the second best Pokemon game ever. It's second only to Crystal and beats Gold because of Lugia.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    I'm getting Pokemon Soul Silver, since I aleready have Pokemon Gold, and I would like to try both.
    Do I get Ho-oh and Lugia in both versions, right?

Back