• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    ok
    mega heracross is really the worst mega design i've seen and none could surpass that in the future.
    why you ruined heracross GF??

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I got to say Mega Heracross is one of the worst designs I have ever seen.

Also, read something on Serebii where we can only find Mega Stones between 8pm and 9pm.... That is a very small window... at least to me.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    its based on the hercules beetle...

but the design is so off putting such as how the horns are perpendicular to each other, the smaller horn protruding off like pinnocchio nose and that random red band on the head. awful

but we will learn to live with it eventually. like rhyperior and lickilicky

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I got to say Mega Heracross is one of the worst designs I have ever seen.

Also, read something on Serebii where we can only find Mega Stones between 8pm and 9pm.... That is a very small window... at least to me.
    he means you can only detect them with the mega ring during then it might still be possible to stumble upon them randomly, and the BIG issue with hera is his face/nose if they had changed that i wouldn't hate it like i do now i think some of the rest of him looks odd but its that damn nose they made him into an old man lol

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I would have made the horns parallel with each other (like the actual hercules beetle) and remove those random red bands and those weird bulb hands..

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Heracross is one of my favortie Pokemon...why would you mess him up like that GF??!
    Im seriously upset about this...and giving him Skill link?? Whaaat??

What about the Italian version of Vivillon?

The italian version should be the same as the spanish one (the one i have) and he has blue wings
    actually looks really good

Last edited:
    Years
    I do have to say that Heracross has the worst-looking Mega Evolution to date. I'm glad I decided X as my main version because Pinsir's Mega form looks way cooler than Heracross' I'm afraid.

Also, another Vivillon pattern leaked, this one's called the River Pattern:
    Spoiler:

According to the post on Tumblr where I found this pic, it seems like this is the form Australia will be getting. Well, I'm a little mixed on the fact I'll be getting this form in my game because the orange and blue is an odd mix but the orange color does suit the color of Uluru, a well-known Australian landmark so I guess it does fit.

Also, here's all the other ones seen so far in case if one missed them:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I do have to say that Heracross has the worst-looking Mega Evolution to date. I'm glad I decided X as my main version because Pinsir's Mega form looks way cooler than Heracross' I'm afraid.

Also, another Vivillon pattern leaked, this one's called the River Pattern:
    Spoiler:

According to the post on Tumblr where I found this pic, it seems like this is the form Australia will be getting. Well, I'm a little mixed on the fact I'll be getting this form in my game because the orange and blue is an odd mix but the orange color does suit the color of Uluru, a well-known Australian landmark so I guess it does fit.

Also, here's all the other ones seen so far in case if one missed them:
    Spoiler:
    UK better get its own fecking pattern and not just share it with the rest of the world :/

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Im really liking this whole Vivillon thing, quite a nice detail!
    Also, Mega Gyarados is apparently water/dark?? Didnt see that coming

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    14 different patterns already, just how many are there wow?
    noticable absentees are south east asia and (south)africa i hope those exist

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
    Idk if it's been posted but here's Mega Pinsir~

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

"Mega Pinsir is Bug/Flying-type. It has the ability Aerilate which turns Normal-type moves into Flying-type"

- Taken from Serebii.

Banettite is also confirmed. :) Pictures coming soon hopefully.

"Found Banettite in the Cave of Emptiness. Thankfully, I have a Banette. Please stand by "
    Pinsir is the type of Pokemon that needed a mega evolution. His ability is pretty awesome. Max out its happiness and teach it return and you're good to go.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Maybe another angle shot or the animation will make the mega-heracross look better. I'm a bit eh about it, but not too upset.

And if Australia gets that form for Vivillon, the look is alright but rivers don't describe Australia well. We have problems with our rivers especially back with the drought. =p

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    the nose really...seriously i have never been so upset about an evolution before...heracross is my favorite bug type and they have to..zzzz

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple more Pokémon to be discovered. They could pull a hard to find trio like in RSE and there are those pesky 1%ers in certain routes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back