• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Mega Medicham looks like a belly dancer and Mega Heracross looks like a cartoon to scare 2 yr old kids. Don't really care about medicham but why did they have to spoil Heracross, one of the best designs for a pokemon? The Nose ruins it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    WOW I am loving all these new Megas!!!

I feel like there are going to be a lot more megas than we thought...

Years
    I'm going out on a limb and saying that I think mega Heracrosss looks great whereas mega pinsir looks ridiculous.
    Mega bannette.... Oh how I love you so, you have managed to take one of my favorite pokemon and make it oh so much prettier. I shall adorn pictures of you on my walls, make you my avatar, and show you all the love you deserve!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple more Pokémon to be discovered. They could pull a hard to find trio like in RSE and there are those pesky 1%ers in certain routes.

True. I still think there will be a trio somewhere at some point. But remember they usually come before the mascots which nothing is left out between Chespin and ....Z Legend.... can't remember it's name Lol. I don't think there is any other legends unless the are just very hard to find with no hints on where they are at. Although Sinnoh had a good amount after the mascots (Legends wise). 9 with counting the 3 event legends.

However, it has been stated by IGN or somewhere that they were told to take something down because it was suppose to be some sort of huge secrete. But I don't know.... but as I have said before, this is the 6th Generation. The generation of surprise Lol.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
    I'm going out on a limb and saying that I think mega Heracrosss looks great whereas mega pinsir looks ridiculous.
    Mega bannette.... Oh how I love you so, you have managed to take one of my favorite pokemon and make it oh so much prettier. I shall adorn pictures of you on my walls, make you my avatar, and show you all the love you deserve!

I agree with you actually. I prefer Heracross to Pinsir, although Pinsir's ability gives it Return and Quick Attack as flying moves which will be pretty impressive. Other megas all look pretty damn good, loving Medicham and Banette.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm torn about Mega Pinsir's usefulness. On the one hand, it can use Return and Quick Attack as Flying STABs. On the other hand, it gained a bunch of common weaknesses, even a crippling Stealth Rock weakness.

Mega Heracross, on the other hand, is downright disappointing. Currently, the only move it can take advantage of with said ability is Fury Attack. Still looks cool, though.

Also, I'm glad that Banette finally got some love in the form of Mega Banette. Prankster is such a huge boon to it, letting it use its good support movepool more effectively.

Years
    I'm torn about Mega Pinsir's usefulness. On the one hand, it can use Return and Quick Attack as Flying STABs. On the other hand, it gained a bunch of common weaknesses, even a crippling Stealth Rock weakness.

Mega Heracross, on the other hand, is downright disappointing. Currently, the only move it can take advantage of with said ability is Fury Attack. Still looks cool, though.

Also, I'm glad that Banette finally got some love in the form of Mega Banette. Prankster is such a huge boon to it, letting it use its good support movepool more effectively.

Yeah Bug/Flying is a bad typing I agree, based on all the other Pokemon we've seen with that typing. And they all sucked in competitive play solely due to Stealth Rock. But at least Mega Pinsir gets some good use out of its ability.

Mega Heracross is the worst designed Mega ever, which is a shame considering how strong he is. Also, as you mentioned he doesn't get many moves to make use of Skill Link, and the fact he's now got an additional weakness to Fairy this generation means his Mega isn't as usable as Pinsir's.

Banette really benefitted from having a Mega, he can now make great use of its support movepool better.
    Plus it looks really awesome too!

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    For those who want massive spoilers: Here's a livestream by Werster. For those who don't know him, he's a speedrunner. Mainly Blue Version, but also others when he's in the mood. He's 14 minutes in the game by now.

Years
    For those who want massive spoilers: Here's a livestream by Werster. For those who don't know him, he's a speedrunner. Mainly Blue Version, but also others when he's in the mood. He's 14 minutes in the game by now.

I saw a scene of Chespin battling Zigzagoon and I have to say I love how well they designed the battle scenes in certain areas now.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    You get the Kalos starter Shauna used, which is the one that is weak against your Kalos starter.

Ok thanks. That mean if I start with Froakie, then I get Chespin's evo. I wonder why your rival gives you her, I assume, starter. Hopefully it explains why in the game and not just like. "Oh hey. You beat me so take my pokemon."

Years
    Ok thanks. That mean if I start with Froakie, then I get Chespin's evo. I wonder why your rival gives you her, I assume, starter. Hopefully it explains why in the game and not just like. "Oh hey. You beat me so take my pokemon."

No, if you chose Froakie you'll get Delphox. Choosing Fennekin will give you Chesnaught while if you pick Chespin you'll get her Greninja. It's the one your starter has the type advantage against.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back