• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I think we can look that 70 Pokemon in an anoher 2 ways,
    70 new Pokemon in Central Kalos Pokedex, while the other 2 unknown;
    70 new Pokemon are encountered in "story mode", other new will appear as post E4 Pokemon akin to DP. (which is less likely and no please!)

The Central Kalos Pokedex has been revealed it has about 20 new pokemon in it, with some blank spots in it possibly 25-30 new ones.

Edit: Newest one I count 24 new, with 2 spots after Flabebe hoping it has 2 evo's. But the lister estimates a total of 33 new pokemon in the Central Dex

https://pastebin.com/0KYrEw8i

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    i dont mean to seem really stubborn but can you give us something like sharpedo's middle form from the dex screen?

I agree and that Dragonite doesn't mean anything. :/
    Sorry if I sound rude and snobbish...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Or you can look for yourself in pics of the first page in the dex that there is a space in between Greninjas space and Fennekins space.
    so you are telling me that for 5 generations its gone grass fire water but now it is going grass water fire not to mention i have pics saved of the first dex and it is chespin 5 spaces froakie 2 spaces bunnelby

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Spoiler:

I'm starting to like Chesnaught a lot now.

Thats what it is but I dont think gamefreak and nintendo put it in that stance =(
    Sadly this would make all the haters Jelly.
    #TeamChespin.

On the side note....
    We all hate on the starters now and the rest of the Pokemon but in reality we all know we where never going to ever use those little piece of... By the time the PokeBank comes out and everything. we for sure wont be using the Pokemon we are using in the game. We would go back to our beloved hard trained and battle ready team(Swampert Meganium Dragonite Jolteon (free space) (Free Space) Back ups on Back up) and just adding the few that makes our team better. Its like the Marines The Few The Proud. Only a few do it and only and few make the cut.

So lets be real. If they suck they suck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I dont know how more people got the game early. Me and my brother both got the game early in the uk. That dragonite pic was from his 3ds, I have a few screens from my XL if you want to see them

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I dont know how more people got the game early. Me and my brother both got the game early in the uk. That dragonite pic was from his 3ds, I have a few screens from my XL if you want to see them
    dont mean to be rude but i think you are trolling or you miss spoke terribley with the greninja fennekin remark which i still dont get what you might be reffering to by there being a space between the starters
    so not only have you said that you completed it in what i can only presume was the space of a day as just yesterday you was asking when the digital one dropped as that is what decides if you get it from there or physically and you effed up on the starter dex order and you posted a pic i am sure i have seen before so you bring in new unverified info no screenshots especially of anything you had just previously mentioned that would have given you a lot more credibility

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    According to the central dex I posted earlier, it's been updated with four pokemon. Spritzee, Swirlix and their evolutions. It looks like they both only evolve once.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I took a closer look at that early part of the Central Kalos Dex, and I guess this confirms Bunnelby is the Rattata variant for this generation after all.
    yeah looks like it should i post the other dex parts i saved of his its all pretty early on in the game so nothing new plus it was posted by XanderO earlier but it'd be easier to find i guess if i reposted them now

anyone know how the paste binman is getting his info?

Last edited:
    Years
  • What set me off is that there's gonna be regional Pokédexes within a region of itself.. I didn't understand at first why I when I saw a Dex entry for Braixen (through an imgur picture) on why it said "Central Kalos Pokédex", and I've yet to see a snapshot of a Pokédex entry from Northern or Southern Kalos..

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    What set me off is that there's gonna be regional Pokédexes within a region of itself.. I didn't understand at first why I when I saw a Dex entry for Braixen (through an imgur picture) on why it said "Central Kalos Pokédex", and I've yet to see a snapshot of a Pokédex entry from Northern or Southern Kalos..
    i beleieve its split in 3 coastal being left side central being well the middle lol and mountain being the rightView attachment 69809blue outline is coastal the red is mountain and the rest is central which is white

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • I think "Carbink" is GF's legendary laziness. Couple that with the fact that if there is only 70 new pokes, I'm going to be highly disappointed that I bought a commemorative system for this event.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I took a closer look at that early part of the Central Kalos Dex, and I guess this confirms Bunnelby is the Rattata variant for this generation after all.

I was thinking the same, when I saw Bunnelby's evolution.
    It cracked me up, it looked like a character from Rayman Raving Rabbids or the giant rabbit from Wallace and Gromit.
    I prefer Bidoof though, so no thanks! Hahaha! xD

Years
  • i beleieve its split in 3 coastal being left side central being well the middle lol and mountain being the rightView attachment 69809blue outline is coastal the red is mountain and the rest is central which is white
    That makes perfect sense seeing how Kalos does appear to be quite the large region, but I'd assume that quite the Gen 1-5 Pokémon are also going to be in the mixture as well with these Pokédexes as well considering how we don't quite have a whole large list of new Pokémon yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    What about the Poli family when they got a split evo chain? Or how about the Oddish family and their split evo.
    difference is the poli splits from the middle to 2 last stage evos and so does oddish he is saying that carvs line changed from carv to sharp to carv - new evo - sharpedo unlike oddish that went oddish-gloom-vile to oddish - gloom - vileplume or bellossom

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    What about the Poli family when they got a split evo chain? Or how about the Oddish family and their split evo. It could be just the pokedex too.

Politoed after Poliwrath in Johto dex, Bellosom after Vileplume in both Hoenn and Johto dex,
    Gallade after Gardevoir in Sinnoh. So it is impossible to slip in a random Pokemon in between.

Moreover that member could not even post a real proof, it's just a Dragonite with no purpose. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back