• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I highly doubt the leaks have been fake.

Also, that mirror does look like it was scribbled in there. XD The small bit over-lapping the stalagmite makes it seem even more strange. However, I'm guessing it's from one of the main leakers?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Regarding character customization, has any of the leakers revealed any new outfits for our trainers (both male and female)? Also, how do we get those new outfits? Buy them or something else?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Regarding character customization, has any of the leakers revealed any new outfits for our trainers (both male and female)? Also, how do we get those new outfits? Buy them or something else?
    i remember saying you can customize the clothes yourself, if that makes sense

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Just looking at Sylveon's stats, even with a Naughty nature, its Special bulk is incredible. I think its stat spread will be 95/60/65/110/130/65.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    According to some people on Instagram, all of the leaks we've seen have been cleverly created fakes produced by affiliates of Nintendo to throw us off from the real content.

Whether or not this is true, I'm still excited for the games.

I do think this rumor has some possible credence since we've only seen very short, few second clips to confirm certain unconvincing leaks (Delphox).

This would be the troll of the century.
    I seriously hope it isn't true, because if it is I will die of laughter.
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Sylveon's stats:

Spoiler:
    Shoot, Sylveon's slow, which means the faster Poison and Steel types are going to clobber her easily. ;_;

I really hope Sylveon learns any Psychic and/or Fighting moves to deal with them for coverage.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Guys everything is FAKE! Think about it. The first leaker kosthedin said there was a com bee evo yet we don't have one. He showed off gameplay footage nothing else and was shut down. he had no reason to lie. Also all these designs are loved that never happens. Also note how we never got actual gym battle pictures just the battle picture of the leader. That is a bit suspicious. Also why would orrotos opposite not be version exclusive? Also every picture was a bit staticly.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Unless it's EVs are really weird this is likely correct.
    Maybe Hp and Special attack are traded though.

In an earlier trailer, a level 50 Sylveon's max HP was shown at 155 (the minimum amount of HP a base 95 HP Pokemon would have at level 50). The minimum a Pokemon with base 110 HP would have at level 50 is 170.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Guys everything is FAKE! Think about it. The first leaker kosthedin said there was a com bee evo yet we don't have one. He showed off gameplay footage nothing else and was shut down. he had no reason to lie. Also all these designs are loved that never happens. Also note how we never got actual gym battle pictures just the battle picture of the leader. That is a bit suspicious. Also why would orrotos opposite not be version exclusive? Also every picture was a bit staticly.
    if he was in on a big fake out then why wouldnt they release the fake bedrone? why would they be like hey theres this pokemon then disprove themselves? that doesnt make sense

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    There this rumor going around about Psychic/Ground squirrel legendary lol. People are saying it may be based on Ratatosk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back