• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I don't think we know all Mega-Evolutions, since nobody caught all the catchable pokémons of the game. There might be some others!
    And we can always hope for new events pokémons
    and theres been no pre evo pokemon which kinda sucks

That's great...it can then use it's ghost moves to cause super effective damage! That's if the opponent doesn't have access to ghost moves itself...
    we also have forests curse that does the same thing but adds grass instead of ghost

Last edited:

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Wonder how many more there can be...

I think all starters from former generations will have one. And i don't know why but i think Scizor will have one Mega-Evolution :)

And i counted the new Pokémons per generation WITHOUT Pre-evo or evolutions of pokémons from former generations, and i saw that in the 2nd gen there were only 83 new pokémons and 79 new in the 4th Gen. Seeing that, i guess 70 new pokés is not that bad. If we had pre-evos or evolutions from former generation, we could have hit 90 maybe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Here's a picture of the player riding Mamoswine.

Spoiler:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think all starters from former generations will have one. And i don't know why but i think Scizor will have one Mega-Evolution :)

And i counted the new Pokémons per generation WITHOUT Pre-evo or evolutions of pokémons from former generations, and i saw that in the 2nd gen there were only 83 new pokémons and 79 new in the 4th Gen. Seeing that, i guess 70 new pokés is not that bad. If we had pré-évos or évolutions from former génération, we could have it 90 maybe.
    How many did the 3rd Gen have?
    Gen V had 150+ so there's really not much of a set number when excluding pre-evolutions and evolutions.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Seeing that picture reminds me of my favorite part of Sinnoh...the snowy area! I hope I have as much fun exploring it as I did with Northern Sinnoh and Mt. Coronet :3.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Oh...should've known as Gen 3 had only 2 pre-evos :p .

I hope there's a Pokemon that's like Rotom that jumps out at you at a certain time of day, or year (seasons).

Yeah it'd be awesome! I really like this kind of pokémon, it adds some suspense i guess.

Snow! I wonder if that either confirms if Seasons has returned, or theres a snowy area in game.

I heard Seasons hadn't returned but there were snowy, rainy and cloudy area in the game :)
    But this might be fake since there is no screens about it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    more info rubbing hot spots on pokemon like litleos fiery hair can burn your hand so dont go touching Rapidash's mane ya'll

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I love how small the Mamosine is. The player who I'm assuming is what 4 feet, is taller than it.
    Mamoswine is just over 8 feet tall. What's happening!

It was probably resized there for gameplay reasons, maybe its full size could have limited its usability.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back