• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • ALL MY FAVORITE POKEMON ARE GETTING MEGAS THIS IS PERFECT anvjadfklvtadofklm;
    Mega Houndoom is definitely rivaled with Mega Aggron and Tyranitar for my favorite. Woooooooooow. It's perfect.
    (Personally, I thought a Cerberus Houndoom would've been cooler, but this is still the best thing)

PS. Manectric just went Super-Saiyan

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Mega Manectric is out on serebii. Looks okish. Ability intimidate. Zapdos and Arcanine just had a love child.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Well this confirm it, no new evolution for any pokemons from Generation 1 to 3 in the future, seeing all those who needed evolutions getting Mega I guess the only new evolution we will see would be only for gen 4 and 5.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Manetric went Super Saiyan 3. If Manetric gets a mega and Luxray doesn't i'll be pissed

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Is there any rule that says that the Pokemon getting a Mega Evolution will never evolve in future at all?

It say those who got Mega Evolution are considered fully evolved. So i guess all gen 1 to 3 pokemons are considered fully evolved, since they made most of them who only had 1 evolution or being standalone into Mega. I assume only Eevee and gen 4 and 5 pokemons will evolve into the old way, I guess gen 7 will have some normal evo for gen 4 and 5 while adding some Mega for gen 4 and 5.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I guess I missed a whole bunch yesterday, so many Megas hehe. I'm glad I will actually be able to play the game sooner that I thought.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Mega Houndoom. Houndoom is exclusive to X but Houndoominite is exclusive to Y. It has the ability Solar Power

Damn, how am I going to get a Mega Stone for Houndoom then? Unless it's buyable, can't see it happening. :(

Thank God it doesn't have three heads. ^^ The design is pretty neat. Sadly I won't be able to enjoy it because I'll get X and therefore won't have access to the stone.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • Damn, how am I going to get a Mega Stone for Houndoom then? Unless it's buyable, can't see it happening. :(
    Let your friend with the other version find its stone, you find the one for Manetric, the you trade the pokemon, give them their respective stone, and trade back. Easy.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Mega Alakazam and Houndoom look reaaally nice!
    But what the heck happened to Manectic??! Did they just stretch his sprite? xD

For those who havent seen him yet:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Not feeling Mega Manetric at all. That big lightning bolt design is way out of portion. I get the idea, it's just too big and bulky for such a small pokemon.

Years
  • These mega evolutions are turning pokemon that I didn't care for at all into some neat looking pokemon (I.e. Manectric, aggron, medicham, lucario, and blaziken)

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Ugh, what's up with all the trade requirements? Spritzee and Pumpakboo must be traded to evolve, which is my least favorite evolution method, and now Houndoom is exclusive to X but houndoomite is only in Y... What's the point of that? Not everyone has friends that also enjoy pokemon, but I guess that's what the GTS is for :/ still so excited to pick up my Y copy tomorrow, been waiting for this game for too long!

Years
  • Ugh, what's up with all the trade requirements? Spritzee and Pumpakboo must be traded to evolve, which is my least favorite evolution method, and now Houndoom is exclusive to X but houndoomite is only in Y... What's the point of that? Not everyone has friends that also enjoy pokemon, but I guess that's what the GTS is for :/ still so excited to pick up my Y copy tomorrow, been waiting for this game for too long!

I feel ya there, I dislike like trade requirements myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back