• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some like it hot

Years
  • Another poll for you, PC.
    Have you ever cross-dressed? Would you ever cross-dress?

If you have, give details. I won't judge you. ;3
    If you haven't, explain why/when you would or why you wouldn't.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    One time when we went on holiday it was unexpectedly cold and I didn't bring any warm clothes, so I had to wear my brother's clothes until we could buy some new ones. It was not nice. I had to roll up his pants. People must have thought I was poor.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Have I? Nope

Would I? Depends.. honestly I already own quite a few t-shirts that are supposed to be guys shirts, and I used to wear them all the time. I guess aside from those, all I would have to do would be wear guys jeans, and that would be cross-dressing without realizing it. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • This is rather embarrassing, but there was a period of time when I worked at a shoes store. If I was scheduled in the early morning and had nothing to do, I would try on some women's shoes in my boredom. XD

That, however, is the extent of my crossdressing...to date at least. :P

Ayselipera

The closest cross dressing I've ever done was once for a play I had to be Scrooge's nephew Dick. XD

I guess I would just too see if I could pull off looking like a guy. Honestly cross dressing as a girl is fairly easy and you could be doing it without really having any intention of it. Throwing on some jeans and a baggy sweatshirt with sneakers is more then halfway there.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • >>"
    I wear girl's skinny jeans, rofl... I'm too skinny for guys' jeans.
    And I have one girl jacket, but its just grey and white stripes with a neon yellow zipper, so it looks unisexual. x:
    And my band tees are unisexual too.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yesh.... I have....But I wuz 3 or 4 years old!!! Just some game I barely remember....Gazza and Jordan are gonna get me for this if they see this post. XD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Nope, never done it before. I don't think I will. xD;

As for would I do it or not, I don't think I'd have the confidence to go out with guy's clothing on. =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I wore my sisters jeans once, and they were so damn tight o_o

Well, i once wore a flannel, skinny jeans, and some moccasins to the mall and some guy thought i was a girl -.-Fail.
    as for the question, yes, i've cross-dress before, but i wear more unisexual clothing i guess..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • lol, sometimes. I don't give a frik frak about it, either. When people stare, I just think, "Judge me<3 I dare y'all. ;)"

But for the most part, I stick to myyy clothessss<33

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I did a long time ago... when I was 12 or something. I haven't since; it was private, in the bathroom, I was curious, it made me feel really weird things. I didn't hesitate to dress normally right away.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Like, fourth through sixth grade, I wore boys clothes...the only thing of a boys I wear now is their hoodie or their shoes if they are cool(=

Like today, I switched shoes with my friend Alex cause he had blue DC's(=

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hmmm, I have never cross-dressed before. I somehow don't think I will either. :/

I might be able to do it, but it's not very likely that I would do it. Meh, you never know.

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Girls can't really cross-dress... I mean what will we wear? A t-shirt and jeans? :V

Well, unless you're wearing a suit, which I find weird, but some girls find "normal"

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't actually remember me cross dressing, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did before.
    I don't exactly have the manliest of physiques, so it's kinda hard to find clothes for males that fit me D:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I wore my friend's jacket before, but that only because I wanted to cheer that up. Other than that, I can't remember any other time.

Back