• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some random Cherrim (Erica) turned 21

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Happy Birthday, you awesome, fun loving, sexy, cherrim addicted God! I hope you've had a great day (I want to know what you got!) and I hope you'll enjoy being 21. Good luck with everything and have fun!

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA! I will enjoy this next month of you being older than me. You're so old <3.

I know you're going to enjoy being 21 since we get absolutely no perks (that anyone cares about) here in Canada! Enjoy being able to do things in the US that you've been able to do for 2 years now ~

Have fun studying for your exam tomorrow!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years
  • Happy Birthday Erica!

Look, I made a post! :> Hope you're having a pretty awesome day. Please grow your hair out like in the picture Andy posted.

You're pretty great :D and old now. But not as old as me. I'll be 23 pretty soon! Frightening ;; But you know that! Happy birthday, my friend. Glad I was around for this one. ♥

(Hey, look. My signature is down there. That thing is so old! And it's relying on the crutch of a dark blue exclusion layer. Thing is? If I made it today? It still would.)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • ZOMG! It's ERIKA'S BOIFDAY!?!

And LOOK! SHE'S LEGALLY ABLE TO PARTAY NAO :D *hands Erica some spiked punch in a Cherrim print mug* :P

Enjoy it, enjoy your 21st, but of course I don't think you'll get smashed beyond recognition...you don't seem to be the type to drink carelessly anyway.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )
    Happy birthday user Lightning. (I feel like the only reason i should post here is because I'm using your avatar :x)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yo Erik! Hope you have an awesome birthday! I know we don't talk much anymore, but I still hope that this year is good to you! Have a great day and have extra fun for being 21 because now you can brag about being legal like.. just about anywhere!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I miss being twenty-one...it was a fun year to be. :<

Enjoy it while you can because once you turn twenty-two, you might as well start looking for a nursing home to move into so you can start yelling at random children about how back in your day, there was only 151 pokemon and dagnammit, did we enjoy it. XD

[insert hilariously random picture of a Cherrim escaping from burning building here]

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Happy 21st birthday Erica. You are a great admin and very nice. Go enjoy your Cherrims:)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • aaaaah how did this get to be 2 pages?! @_@;; Lmao, I couldn't reply on the actual day because it seemed kind of lame to reply like 3 posts into the thread and then I was out all day or studying. :s But okay, here we go.
    I was going to make some long post about how you're 21 now and all of that. But this guy wanted to take over and say something....

Ok so he sucks.
    Anyway, now that you're 21 you can do all sorts of things in the US that you could already do in Canada. Like drink, get a job, move out of your parent's house, go to the mall by yourself, buy stuff from random people on eBay, get married, pop popcorn (see Dean is breaking the law by doing that every night), and most of all..... order pizza. See now isn't that awesome?

Anyway, 21 is a big thing. I don't really know what's so big about it (other then being counted as old), but still people say "Sweet 21" or something like that. But still I think it was pretty awesome when I turned 21, and I hope that you might feel as old as me when you get this old... or more like you're 21 now so oh well. XD

I would have made this longer for your awesomely big monitor, but I can't think of anything else.... Oh, I'm talking to David on XBL, lets see if he wants to say anything.
    Ok David says... Happy Birthday Erica, and thank God your Cherrim got out of the house in time.

Oh and
    Just pretend that's you in the pic, and pretend it says "Happy Birthday". XD

Oh, this is also my 20,000th post. Awesome thread to be posting it in too. XD
    Way better than my 20k post! I think mine was like... an LoA thread. xD

Thank you, Andy! :> I can't wait for the first time I'll order pizza. I hope they card me so I can prove I'm 21! It just wouldn't be as fun if they didn't. D:

You're 21 now! It's frickin awesome! Get drunk!

\お∆お\

1 minute since Erica turned 21.
    I still don't know what that smilie is supposed to be. :( But thank you. I think. You jerk. ;o;
    wow it's your birthday Erica?! I would've never known had we not been counting it down on WLM XD

Yay, you're 21 8D;

Happy Birthday bb

and congrats andy n_n
    Well maybe if Jake weren't such a jerk, reminding me of my being old every 30 seconds, you'd have forgotten. :( Maybe Jake is good for something.

omg that was so mean, i'm sorry jake.

Anyway thank you! xD

Ambipom and I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. And I want to remind everyone who views this thread that my OTP is Cherrim x Ambipom.
    ;_; Ambipom is not welcome in this thread.

And your OTP is horrible.

I-I'm not even going to thank you for this post. >:C

Okay, so if we pretend that's Erica in the pic... WHY DOES SHE NOT HAVE LEGS D:

Happy Birthday Erica!!
    I gave them up for the ability to hover everywhere. n_n
    Normally I would say happy birthday, but......

~CONGRATULATIONS ERICA~

....I maked a banner :D

Happy B-day, Erica. Hope to talk and still be your friend!
    ...congratulations? For what? XD;

Thanks~

Happy birthday, Erica! :D

/generic birthday post

Also, I would make a fake card called Erica's Cherrim, but I have no skills with that and I don't have the time to learn. And I didn't know your birthday was coming. XD;
    XD That's okay. I'll pretend you made one and it's all good.

:> Thank you~

Decided to make a Pokemon Card lol. Here ya go!

Spoiler:
    :C Doesn't seem to work.
    Ericaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

um

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! ilu gurl

something else

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthdaaaaay dear Erica, happy birthday to you <3

something else

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Gurl you seem like. high. :( I'm going to excuse this post on the assumption that you already said everything you needed to say to me off of PC and this is just filler. But I don't think that's the case. XD
    Haaaaaappy birthday, Erica. <3

Have an exciting day! And if it's not exciting enough, bug people to help make it exciting! :D
    Thank you! ♥

I think that's pretty much what I did all afternoon. XD;

Ahh man, I missed the WLM convo. :( I hate working on important days.

I meant to buy you some socks for your birthday but I ended up forgetting... >_<; I'll make up for it this year when we all come to Toronto. :D Though I think I said that last year too... XD

Anyway, happy birthday. :> You're still like, the coolest girl ever. If I were straight, man... yeah. <3

(You're so important I signed on to PC from my phone in the car to wish you a happy birthday. Chyeah.)
    The WLM convo got all depressing when Luke started talking about one of the voice actors from Land Before Time anyway so it's okay. ;~;

Um. Anyway! I sure hope your car was parked. >:C And if not I'm going to punch you at AN for posting while driving. Or something. idk. (I'm not going to remember.)

Thaaaanks gurl. <33 And happy belated higher staff anniversary since that was... the 18th or something lmao. I don't even remember. xD

Happy birthday, Ericaaaaaaa. 8D

You can now do other stuff 21 year olds do... :D;
    um....okay. I can't think of anything else...

Happy Birthday? :D

Spoiler:
    Yeah... the only thing I know of that I can get for being 21 is that I don't have to make my parents buy me alcohol when we're in the US anymore... XD; But thanks!

Omg that pokemon pan is so cute... but why does Ambipom share the package with Cherrim? ;___;

Happy birthday to someone who almost loves the cherrim family as much as I do :x On behalf of your special day we shall all dress like this
    Cherrim.jpg
    and dance around like maniacs!
    Cherubi, maybe, but I'm sorry to say I totally hold the title for Cherrim's most passionate fan. :C But you still deserve an emblem for having great taste in Pokémon. 8)

:> Imma hold you to that dancing like maniacs part!

Happy Birthday Erica! I hope you have a very nice birthday and got whatever you asked for. :D
    Thank you muchly! ♥
    Happy Graduation!
    xD
    Have a nice birthday =3
    Ohhhhhh omg I'd already forgotten about that image. That's what all the random congratulations are for. XDD;

Lmao, thanks!

Happy Birthday, Erica~ : 3

Enjoy your life being 21! : D Have a great birthday..
    I shall try, since it's only a matter of time before I'll be in a nursing home... 8(

Thanks XD;

We should do a birthday group convo later tonight!
    Would've if I hadn't had an exam first thing this morning... and then rain check could've been for tonight but I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning... fml. XD;
    eRica, she's 21 :o that means food and cake and /droolPRESENTS OMG THE PRESENTS! ALL THE PRESENTS YOU SHALL HAVE!
    Actually I didn't get any presents or cake but I got lots of other yummy food and that is what counts. ♥ And I may bug my mom to stop and get me a cake somewhere when she drives me home from university for the summer. *u*;;
    What's Cherr.IM? Is it a new instant messaging client? =o

Happy birthday Ewika! I already commented on your Cherrim escaping the fire in the first post.
    That would be the greatest IM client ever.

Not even touching that spelling of my name but thank you for the sentiments. Cherrim is doing fine. n_n

Erica's 21 now, she's legal to do things she wasn't legal to do before, lol. Happy Birthday Erica! Hope you enjoy what Andy says to be the perfect age. :3 I wish there was more to say, but everyone else took the words right out of my mouth.
    421_30_1_0.png
    Have fun today.
    19 is totally the perfect age in Canada but I guess 21 isn't so bad. If I were stuck this age forever, at least I'd be able to drink everywhere. XD;

Thanks. :>

Happy birthday Erica!!!!
    Now in America; you can drink! 8D
    Have a good one <3
    And that's totally the only good thing about 21. xD

Thank you! :D

Happy Birthday Erica!! Hope you and Cherrim have an amazing day :3
    We totally did. n_n Most of my stuff was moved out of my room here and sent back to my parents' house for the summer so there was extra space on my computer desk and my Cherrim all got prime position to watch me... be really boring and study. But still! 8)

Thank you~

Happy Birthday, you awesome, fun loving, sexy, cherrim addicted God! I hope you've had a great day (I want to know what you got!) and I hope you'll enjoy being 21. Good luck with everything and have fun!
    I got nooothing but threats from friends saying "TELL ME WHAT TO GET YOU OMG" and my mom came up to treat me to lunch. Which is perfectly fine with me. ♥

Thanks. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA! I will enjoy this next month of you being older than me. You're so old <3.

I know you're going to enjoy being 21 since we get absolutely no perks (that anyone cares about) here in Canada! Enjoy being able to do things in the US that you've been able to do for 2 years now ~

Have fun studying for your exam tomorrow!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank god I won't be living in the same house as you come tomorrow. ;_; I don't think I could take another day of "OMG ERICA YOU ARE SO OLD ok let's eat dinner".

But thanks.

I think.

Get off my bed.

Ohhh man I can't wait to terrorize you at AN for your 21st. >:D

Happy Birthday Erica. I don't know how you view this but....to me, we're like, really good friends, possibly best friends, idk. D: We just need to talk more, go into group chats and probably get into more insane stuff with you guys. :(

But congrats on turning 21. <3 I hope you have a great one! :D
    We totally do need to talk more. Hopefully now that school is pretty much over, I'll have more time to actually be ~around~ on MSN instead of just idling or away. n_n;;

Thanks Derrick. :D
    [/font]
    Happy Birthday Erica!

Look, I made a post! :> Hope you're having a pretty awesome day. Please grow your hair out like in the picture Andy posted.

You're pretty great :D and old now. But not as old as me. I'll be 23 pretty soon! Frightening ;; But you know that! Happy birthday, my friend. Glad I was around for this one. ♥

(Hey, look. My signature is down there. That thing is so old! And it's relying on the crutch of a dark blue exclusion layer. Thing is? If I made it today? It still would.)
    Oh man. You know you're special when you pull an Abby out of hiding and get her to post on PC. (And even to figure out that pesky Visitor Message system!) And if you get me real life Cherrim like in the pic, I will grow my hair to any length. :>

Anyway thanks! Stick around this time, kay? :( (Maybe you can even learn to make wonderful Photoshopped sigs like David's with boobs popping out everywhere. ♥)

ZOMG! It's ERIKA'S BOIFDAY!?!

And LOOK! SHE'S LEGALLY ABLE TO PARTAY NAO :D *hands Erica some spiked punch in a Cherrim print mug* :P

Enjoy it, enjoy your 21st, but of course I don't think you'll get smashed beyond recognition...you don't seem to be the type to drink carelessly anyway.
    I was legally able to partay at 19 here. D; But um... yeah, didn't get smashed then but at least this time I had alcohol on my birthday.

Even if it was just rum. In strawberries. With whipped cream on top. Omg fff want more of it now. ;~;

But lol, thanks. XD

( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )
    Happy birthday user Lightning. (I feel like the only reason i should post here is because I'm using your avatar :x)
    (That is a valid reason... I think. It is an adorable avatar. n_n)

Thank you~

Yo Erik! Hope you have an awesome birthday! I know we don't talk much anymore, but I still hope that this year is good to you! Have a great day and have extra fun for being 21 because now you can brag about being legal like.. just about anywhere!
    Yeah I don't think there's anywhere else that's higher than 21 for legal age. n_n; So now I just have to figure out immortality and I'm set, haha. ;P

Thanks! ♥

I miss being twenty-one...it was a fun year to be. :<

Enjoy it while you can because once you turn twenty-two, you might as well start looking for a nursing home to move into so you can start yelling at random children about how back in your day, there was only 151 pokemon and dagnammit, did we enjoy it. XD

[insert hilariously random picture of a Cherrim escaping from burning building here]
    cherrimisthebestever.png

Done. n_n

Haha, but thank you. We'll have to pick the same nursing home so we can have pokerap battles or something idek.

Happy 21st birthday Erica. You are a great admin and very nice. Go enjoy your Cherrims:)
    :> Thank you very much~
    Jeez. Did I fell asleep or what?

Well Happy Birthday Cherrim!-chan

I rarely get to VM you but I should do that now. XP
    That's okay, if people didn't remind me of my birthday all the way up to it THANK YOU JAKE >:|, I wouldn't even notice it either. xD;

Thaaaank you~ :>

Happy birthday~!

Sorry it's late, I spent my time baking you a totally Cherrim free birthday pie! c: But then I ate it. ._.;
    Well, so long as it was Cherrim-free, that is okay. It is the thought and lack of Cherrim that counts. :>

..........omg that took forever. /goes to bed so she'll actually wake up for tomorrow's exam lmao

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • So, um, I was totally gonna reply to this thread last night, had a reply typed and everything, and apparently closed the tab without posting it. I am awesome. 8)

I told you happy birthday on MSN, but I might as well post it here too even if it's late. At least I remembered to tell you happy birthday SOMEWHERE on the right day. I guess now I'm just being my typical pain-in-the-ass self by giving you one more reply to respond to. XD

Anyway, happy birthday again, Erica! Have you legally ordered pizza yet, gurl? =o

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh what the hell, how'd I miss this. ;;

Better late then never. xD

Happy birthday Erica! Hope you have had lots of fun, went partying maybe get a little bit tipsyyyyy.... dont stop let it- oh what the hell, why am I singing?. ^_^

happy%2520birthday%2520cake%252020%2520years.jpg

Hope you like it! I'm horrible at cooking, and I seem to have lost my bracelet while cooking it.... oh man, my girlfriends gonna kill me!

Oh, and I can't find the 1 candle, so I hope you don't mind a zero instead. Hey, look on the bright side, makes you younger. =P

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Oh No! I missed Erica's birthday? Noooo!

Well I suppose it's better late than never, but Happy Birthday!
    I drew you a Cherrim!
    cherrim.jpg

Last edited:
    Back