• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

spark it up

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    helllloooooooo, I'm pauly, and in honor of one year on pc I will be entertaining questions from all you gorgeous members. literally I am game for questions about any silly little thing. even that one thing

okay some things about me

• I am 21 years old
    • born/reside in arizona :(
    • currently in my last semester of flight school
    • private, instrument, and commercial rated pilot. I'll probably be a flight instructor for a while once I finish my CFI rating this semester. who knows man
    • I work as a lifeguard for a city pool downtown
    • irl I am ridiculously friendly and extroverted and a lot of people call me restless because I hate being cooped up doing nothing
    • music is p much my life. listening to music puts me in a different place really, I donnu I can't explain it. I mostly play guitar but I'm also familiar with the banjo and ukelele. I've also played charango and karimba
    • other than music my main hobby is skateboarding. I am just very captivated by the intricacies of skating and find it almost meditative, it sort of lets me capture the silence of my mind in a sense. it's really special
    • I'm a total city slacker, and I spend a lot of time in the downtown scene
    make me proud pc

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question One: What's your favorite type of music to listen to?

Question Two: What is your favorite movie and why?

Question Three: How many languages do you know and are you fluent in them?

Oh yes and hello there. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance. Hope you're having a good day/afternoon/evening.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Question One: What's your favorite type of music to listen to?
    lately dude I've been listening to a lot of electronic music. I think the whole guitar/drums/singer music I've always listened to has gotten really played out to me. I donnu the sounds some of these electronic artists can create is just really fresh, yfeel. neat beats and computer magic are two pretty cool examples of this. I'm also having sort of a jazz phase right now. it's weird

Question Two: What is your favorite movie and why?
    I'm not really hep with movies but my favorite will always be good will hunting. iconic

Question Three: How many languages do you know and are you fluent in them?
    I only speak english as I am american lmao

Oh yes and hello there. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance. Hope you're having a good day/afternoon/evening.
    spark it up

Do you miss that rainbow name you oh-so-loved?
    I am actually on posting strike until it is rightfully returned to me

I hear you like skating, who is you favorite skater?
    rodney mullen without question. what he did to the profile of street skating is really awesome and he's basically the reason I skate today

Years
  • Speaking of music, what were your fave albums of 2015, and what are you hopefully anticipating this year?

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Do you plan on moving away from Arizona in the future?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Speaking of music, what were your fave albums of 2015, and what are you hopefully anticipating this year?
    this question bulldozed me dude. like I don't even have an answer man, I guess I don't really look into what my artist's are gonna put out and I especially don't pay attention to stuff that's hot off the press. I mean one of my go to artists dropped an album last january and I only found out about it a few months ago lmao. I just pop what throws my way

wanna go spark up a spiff out back?
    spark it up
    spark it up

Do you plan on moving away from Arizona in the future?
    dude hell yeah. arizona's chill but there's just too much for me to see out there. I wanna start by moving to cali this summer to flight instruct for a while. we'll see we'll see

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Do you have any family members? What's your favorite food?
    what's up man. I come from a family of ten myself. TEN. Six of them are my sisters. life was hard

also my favorite type of food is generally what ever is the worst for you. I love fatty foods <3

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • If you come from a large family then out of all your family members who is your favourite?

I remember you had a rainbow username once. How did that happen and how did you feel about that?

Oh and where did you get that avatar from?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    If you come from a large family then out of all your family members who is your favourite?
    I'm probably closest with my next-oldest sister, prolly cause we come from a super christian family and my dad was even a pastor, but it was always the two of us that didn't really buy into it and did our own thing, which is cool

I remember you had a rainbow username once. How did that happen and how did you feel about that?
    hahaha there was some topic about which username color you'd have if you could choose and I sorta kinda jokingly said rainbow, which compelled Ausaudiel to actually do it. it was a hoot man, I really liked it. kinda miss it tbh, like it was my thing yfeel

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9010078#9010078

Oh and where did you get that avatar from?
    me and some buds were drinking in my dorm when we came across that picture on tumblr and started dying of laughter, I donnu I guess it struck our funny bone or something lmao. I even have that picture hanging up on my front door

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • What made you join the forum and when did you start liking pokemon?

Whats your favorite section besides the treehouse?

Do you have a favorite song?

Why havent you had a signature?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be any why? Who are your top 3 music artists?
    chicago for sure. it's got the dazzle of the big city without the whole snobbyness other cities I've seen like los angeles or san fran have. I was in chicago over christmas and I always get such a kick outta the people there, they're always so warm and friendly, does my heart good man. also it's close to the water

also

jimi hendrix
    john frusciante
    neat beats

What made you join the forum and when did you start liking pokemon?
    I was over at marriland for forever and pokemon forums just became a part of my life I guess lmao. so when everything there got lame I got caught up over here. but I don't think I actually got into pokemon until I was like 13 or 14 tho

Whats your favorite section besides the treehouse?
    general entertainment maybe? I donnu dude I'm a treehouse rat

Do you have a favorite song?

little wing - jimi hendrix

Why havent you had a signature?
    I think signatures are cluttery. I guess avatars p much cut it for me yafeel

What was the first Pokémon game you played? Which one was your favorite?
    I didn't actually start playing until diamond/pearl came out although I think I liked emerald the best

Back