• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    lol. I think there should be another Water/flying type seeing as I HATE wingull/pelliper :/

Say what...? How could they possibly hit Pelicans and Seagulls any better? :O

I rather find both of them incredibe, two of my favourites in fact. ;; Maybe they could make Pelipper more streamline like PMD, but it's still awesome in my opinion.

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    lol. I think there should be another Water/flying type seeing as I HATE wingull/pelliper :/

I agree with you then the other people say about this. I can hit them with one shot of Leaf Blade from my Grovyle, with Wingull and Pelliper. They should soon make another Water/Flying type pokemon, that IS strong defence this time.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I agree with you then the other people say about this. I can hit them with one shot of Leaf Blade from my Grovyle, with Wingull and Pelliper. They should soon make another Water/Flying type pokemon, that IS strong defence this time.

Why do birds have to have strong defenses? You throw a rock at a seagull you can "one shot" it. I fail to see how birds are strong in defense anyway. If anything they need the attacks and speed. But I don't see the defense part. O_o

Just saying for the sake of discussion.

edit: lowest stat base average for flying types is in fact defense. (base 66)

Last edited:

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    yo ambellina.
    can i join?
    i was the starter of the last water fan club but it was drowned....(get it!?)
    it went dead after a while but you seem like a better person to make it than me (i couldnt even put up a banner im such a nitwit)
    anyway whats the topic now?!

Years
    yo ambellina.
    can i join?
    i was the starter of the last water fan club but it was drowned....(get it!?)
    it went dead after a while but you seem like a better person to make it than me (i couldnt even put up a banner im such a nitwit)
    anyway whats the topic now?!

I'll add you right now! ^^;; Don't blame yourself, no worries! Anyway, we're open to a new toopic if you have 1!

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    ambellina heres a tip (not that u need 1)
    edit the first post telling everyone of past topics,that way new members (like me) can tell u their answer :)

anyway i used this old topic in my last club here it is:
    what is your favourite water type combination
    e.g. dark and water or ice and water

my favourite is water and ground swampert is solid to beat only because of his type (he has only one weakness wich is grass)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What is your favourite Water Type combination

Water and Ice combo, it just fits with the Water Types.

Off topic: Haven't seen you in months azuman, glad to see you back ^^

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    What is your favourite Water Type combination?

Well mine is Water and Fire or/and Water and Dragon.
    Water: Empoleon
    Fire: Ninetails

Water: Lapras
    Dragon: Dragonair

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Could I join, please? I love Water-Types because there's just so many of them, their designs are brilliant and they can play practically every role when it comes to competitive battling.

And to make sure my post isn't regarded as one of those pathetic posts that people use to raise their post count and then they never return:

What is your favourite Water Type combination?

Er, that's a hard one. Thinking about the question, my answer would probably be Water/Ice. Any Pokemon who is half water, half ice is hard to take down in battle, so long as they have decent enough stats. Another reasons for liking the dual type would be because Dewgong is a member of that family and Dewgong is one of my favourite Pokemon ever.

Haha, fun fact: Manaty was the original English name for Dewgong.

Years
    Could I join, please? I love Water-Types because there's just so many of them, their designs are brilliant and they can play practically every role when it comes to competitive battling.

Haha, fun fact: Manaty was the original English name for Dewgong.

O_O I did not know that. Well I just learned my new thing for today! XD Anyway, welcome! ^^ I'll add you now!

Years
    Major renovations for the 1st post. Took awhile but it's very organized. Anyway, Who is the best Water Legendary?

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    kyogre is the best undoubtedly

off topic reply to fruitboy: hi i didnt recognise u u changed your username from nightmarehaunter didnt u?
    nice to c u anyway iv been offline for ages as my computer has been broke ;_; but its fixed now ^_^

off topic reply to ambellina: nice to see you cleaned up the first post and took my advice.
    i will send a pm to all my former members of the last water fan club about this one (more members 4 u!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back