• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Performancev2

Beginning Challenger
Years
  • I would love to join. :)

My favorite pokemon in the entire game is a Pelipper, as before I even knew anything about pokemon, I did a solo run with a Pelipper.
    Don't know why, but its been my favorite one since.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Wow...finally somebody else who likes Pelipper!

I feel the need to personally welcome you, even though I'm not that active in here, as you obviously have brilliant taste in pokémon xD.

However, saying that, I've never really use Pelipper, I just like looking at it.....I guess I'm weird like that.

Performancev2

Beginning Challenger
    Years
  • Well, thank you. :3
    I'm not sure why, but I think Pelipper is one of the most thought out pokemon. Although I wouldn't say it has too much 'creativity', and by that I mean overworking on everything about the pokemon, such as fangs, extravagant colors, the works. I personally don't like that. Pelipper is simplistic, but I love it. So much.
    xD

MewParade

MewMewPewParade
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'd would love to join. :3
    Although none of my 'Top 6' Pokemon are water types, I still adore it. Vaporeon, Milotic, Lapras...they're all awesome. C:

And...I had a Pelipper in Emerald. Any Pokemon in my original Emerald team are Pokemon I will lurve forever. x3
    My Pelipper's name was Peppie. Pff, I was young. But I still love him. ^u^

Years
  • I have honestly never heard of anyone liking pelipper! D: personally, I'm not really a fan of it, though I do like wingull! XD

tobi-ksla

Years
  • [nostalgia] Pelipper... I once knew someone else who really loves Pelipper... Going as far as having one on his main team... [/nostalgia]

A Pelipper could be a useful traveler's HM Slave. I have one on my Emerald. He knows Surf and Fly.

Years
  • Yeah! That would be pretty cool.
    I was noticing that team rocket never had a water pokemon. (sorry magikarp, but you don't really count) so, what water pokemon would best suit them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back