• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites served with Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I like both of them but I guess I like Stott better :P He's just cool xD And nice siggy btw :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I like both of them but I guess I like Stott better :P He's just cool xD And nice siggy btw :P

Stott looks like it just wants a hug. XD And thanks.

Okay, so I've been wanted to create a legendary that looks disturbing that travels through portals. I've think I've done it, but it still needs some work, especially on its right (our left) arm.

Anyway, without further ado...

Name: Crymension/Crimension or Dimenshun (trying to decide which one I prefer. XD)
Psychic/Ghost
The Dimension Pokemon
"It has been corrupted and driven insane by its power to manipulate space."
Ability/ies: Pressure

^ Hence its crazy appearance. XD It has patches of fabric and looooads of eyes. XP It also has a jester-type hairstyle thing. XP This one was very spontaneous, although I have thought about its design before, I just didn't know how I was going to do it. :P

SHIIIINY. :P

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I kinda like his names but my fave name is Crymension. I like the shinys portal thing ^^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I kinda like his names but my fave name is Crymension. I like the shinys portal thing ^^

I have to admit, Crymension is my favourite too. :> It is very fitting. And thanks~

I've updated the FakeDex to include Crymension, and someone else... ;)
fakedex_by_superjub-d3e7y80.png

And the little bonus. ;D

sleye_by_superjub-d3ea9mh.png

Sleye (coincidentally, it has the same names as the purple one-eyed slime.)
Bug
The Slug Pokemon
"It leaves behind a trail of goo that it uses to hinder and trap enemies."
Ability/ies: Weak Armour

I came up with the concept ages ago, although it is a fairly simple concept. Its evolution will be Bug/Poison and will look much more intimidating. ;D
-------------------------
Did someone mention evolution? ;D

snill_by_superjub-d3eb3io.png

Snill
The Thorned Snail Pokemon
Bug/Poison
"There shells are considered rare and seeked by collectors."

Also, added to the FakeDex in the first post~
Ability/ies: Weak Armour/Poison Point

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I actually love these :3 I love snails in real life too xD And I made a few hand drawn slug and snail pokes xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I actually love these :3 I love snails in real life too xD And I made a few hand drawn slug and snail pokes xD
I really like them too. :D Game Freak should make more slug-based Pokemon and snail-based Pokemon. :P

My newest sprite. It's meant to be the generic bird of the region, like Pidgey and Starly~ :>

Magmug
The Magpie Pokemon
Dark/Flying
"Magmug are greedy, and often steal valuable objects from people."

I'm unsure of this sprite. Oh well~

EDIT: Fixed it up a bit~

------
Edited again~
magmug_by_superjub-d3eiu6d.png

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
No posts makes me a sad panda. ;O;

Anyway, I've made Magmug's evolution. :> I'm not too keen on the crown and the stripe on the tail (I may redo them), but I like the wings. :)

I present you Shadye! :>

shadye_by_superjub-d3epez7.png

Shadye (shadow and magpie)
Dark/Flying
The Magpie Pokemon
"It lurks in shadowed areas, waiting to ambush people."

The PokeDex so far...

fakedex_by_superjub-d3e7y80.png

That's 31 sprites. I'm intending to do the weak rodent next. :P
-------
Edited the crown and the tail stripe, as mentioned earlier. I also got rid of the pink in the shiny colouration.
shadye_by_superjub-d3epez7.png

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I did post D: It didnt appear :'( Anyway I love both birds :) The second ones wings are really awesome. The second one actually looks a bit legendary.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Oh? It's the thought that counts. XD

And I'm glad you like both of them. :> I thought I'd stray from the Normal/Flying weak bird Pokemon. :P I based it loosely of this photograph:
Spoiler:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Are you planning on making anymore custom OW's or battle sprites?

Because the one you made of the Gym Leader was excellent.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I would, but I just find them really difficult. XD I have made another trainer sprite in the past, although it is quite old. Here it is. :P

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
I would, but I just find them really difficult. XD I have made another trainer sprite in the past, although it is quite old. Here it is. :P

That's good, the legs are weird though. lol

I'm not asking you to make more of those, it's just I like the ones you've made and would like to see more. xx

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
The legs are a bit very wierd. XD I just thought I'd show it as it is the only other scratch trainer sprite I've ever made. XD Also, I edited it quickly to make it smaller. :P That's probably why they look so bent. The original:
Student_Trainer_Sprite_by_Superjub.png
It's taller, but the legs look more straight. They're still quite bent though. :P

And I probably will anyway, at some stage. :) I'm just focusing on the PokeDex at the moment. I have ideas for playable characters and 7 other Gym Leaders, as well as an elite four. ;D

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
The legs are a bit very wierd. XD I just thought I'd show it as it is the only other scratch trainer sprite I've ever made. XD Also, I edited it quickly to make it smaller. :P That's probably why they look so bent. The original:
Student_Trainer_Sprite_by_Superjub.png
It's taller, but the legs look more straight.

And I probably will anyway, at some stage. :) I'm just focusing on the PokeDex at the moment. I have ideas for playable characters and 7 other Gym Leaders, as well as an elite four. ;D

That does look better. lol

I can't wait for those sprites and the rest of the Dex. x

P.S You're post doesn't show the pic you need to add a bracket. :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
That does look better. lol

I can't wait for those sprites and the rest of the Dex. x

P.S You're post doesn't show the pic you need to add a bracket. :P

Thanks for the heads up. I've fixed it now. :)

Speaking of the Dex...

I've revamped Tungtoad's sprite. It's something that I;ve been meaning to do for ages, but I finally did it today.

Old:
tadittle_evolution_by_superjub-d309huw.png

New:
tungtoad___revamp_by_superjub-d3eriby.png

I've also noticed how empty the abdomen is. X_X Oh well, it's not too big of a deal. Also, the eyes make it look so cute. :3 And I tried to make it look happy, which I think i did fairly well. XP

Tungtoad
The Frog Pokemon
Type: Water
"It uses its tongue to reach things far away, often getting tongue-tied."
Ability: Torrent

Evolves from Tadittle at level 16, and into Toxode at level 32.

I've updated the FakeDex in the first post as well~

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Whoah! Retribution that frog freaking owns! The pld one is waaaaaaaaay worse than the new one! Well done

Years
Something I think you need to bear in mind the fact that Pokémon sprites face the bottom left, not the left. That's one of the worst things of the Magmug line, and a few other sprites. Tungtoad looks much better, but again, the eyes seem to be looking directly at the player, not at the opposing Pokémon.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Something I think you need to bear in mind the fact that Pokémon sprites face the bottom left, not the left. That's one of the worst things of the Magmug line, and a few other sprites. Tungtoad looks much better, but again, the eyes seem to be looking directly at the player, not at the opposing Pokémon.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and get round to fixing the mentioned Pokemon, and in future, I'll try and make all the Pokemon face the bottom left. :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I've been working on a VS Sprite. I've still got to do the shading, add some more features and the outline, but here it is so far. I suck at doing VS Sprites, but meh. I tried. X'D

Meh, I hate it. XP

Changed some stuff, including her left arm. :>
norina_vs_sprite_by_superjub-d3g1jl1.png

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Sorry for the inactivity guys. Life has been getting the better of me, recently.
Anywho...

norina_vs_sprite_by_superjub-d3g1jl1.png

I edited the trainer sprite further, including changing the red to a more orangey-red. Additionally, I fixed the right arm even more.

----------------------
amorn_by_superjub-d3g490u.png

Amorn
Grass/Poison
The Thistle Pokemon
"Amorn are said to lure their prey by a lovely scent, and then posion them."

Here's a new Fakemon. I noticed there weren't that many grass types, so yeah. It's loosely based of a thiestle... and I mean loosely. XD

--------------------------
Finally, I drew some of the Fakemon. The lines are darker in real life /totally not blaming the printer. Oh well, it's not pixel art tho, but just take it as a little extra. It's only meant to be a doodle, so I don't want any critique. :>
Spoiler:

Put it in spoilers due to its size. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back