• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites served with Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm... Maybe call him/her Hargon! Horn Dragon. Or Diggon! Diglett Dragon! Do you think these names are any good?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Hmmm... Maybe call him/her Hargon! Horn Dragon. Or Diggon! Diglett Dragon! Do you think these names are any good?

Diggon did come to mind. XD However, it doesn't flow very well imo. Hargon sounds good. :> I might use it. I'm thinking about Borgon (bore, as in to drill a hole, and dragon.) I'm stil not sure yet. XD Other names I'm thinking about are Terragon (terra and dragon) and Burgon (burrow and dragon).

Thanks for the ideas. :)

Last edited:

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Whoah! The names you made up are awesome! I never thought of Terragon. I really like that one :)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Thats a good choice! I knew this word because of Terra Cave in Emerald where Groudon Lives xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
New Fakemon Alert~ :P

So, I've finally finished the final stage for the Tadittle-line. It was a pain to do. XD

Toxode (toxic and toad.)
Water/Poison
"Toxode are known to pollute water soures. They are very vicious."
Ability/ies: Torrent
----------
With the shiny sprite~

frogz.png
>
frog.png
>
--------
I gave it a tail, so it matches its pre-evolutions.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I wanted it to look poisonous. :P It's not the first Pokemon to change colour extremely. Just look at Remoraid and Octillery. :P Thanks for saying it looks awesome. :D

Anyway, speaking of colour changing, when i use my brothers laptop, due to it being HD, for some it'll probably be very bright. So, just in case, here's a duller version.

toxode_by_superjub-d3dnaby.png

I've decided to not give it a tail. :P

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Oh yeah! I never thought of remoraid and octillery xD But it does look poison-y and it looks awesoem :) You are really good at scratches :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Oh yeah! I never thought of remoraid and octillery xD But it does look poison-y and it looks awesoem :) You are really good at scratches :P

Thanks. I try my best. :D Truthfully, this one took ages to get right. XP

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
I can draw them in real life easy but when it comes to pixel drawing I cant X.X Unless I scan it and Pixel-Over it.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I can draw them in real life easy but when it comes to pixel drawing I cant X.X Unless I scan it and Pixel-Over it.

Normally, the outline is the hardest part. :\ For me, anyway. Also, I find shading really easy for some reason. XD I probably should scan stuff straight away, and then shrink them to make the outlines. It'd probably make it easier. As for spriting scratch stuff, it takes practice. My first scratch sprites were dreadful, but after years they look decent. :P Also, tutorials and stuff really help... well, they helped me anyway. :>
--------

I'm really getting into overshades. XD Anyway, here's a Ditto Overshade. :)

I made it more slimy. :)

Original:
Spr_5b_132.png

Also, just putthing this here as well. :>
burungeru.png

Another overshade, entered for a contest. I would put a picture of Jellicent, but you just have to look at my signature. ;D

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
As you know, I made this ages ago:
Boltagon__name_WIP__and_Shiny_by_Superjub.png

Well, since I did the other two dragons, I thought I'd revamp this one. As usual, the wings were a pain. Also, its body was too thin initially. Anyway, I finally finished it. :)

titaneon_by_superjub-d3dp3df.png

As you can see, I just about fit it into the 64 x 64 box. XD

Titaneon (formerly named Boltagon; titanium and dragon.)
Steel/Dragon
The Armoured Dragon Pokemon
"This Pokemon is said to fly over modern cities. It's body is impenetrable."
Ability/ies: Pressure

Titaneon is part of a legendary trio, also consisting of Carcaron and Terragon.

it_has_a_kickass_facial_horn___by_superjub-d3ddetk.png

carcaron_aka__skeleton_dragon_by_superjub-d31h4u4.png

I guess I'd better make a tell you their back-story. XD
Ages ago, they all looked the same; a blue wyrm with wings. However, after their home was destroyed, they searched for new shelter. One lived near humans and technology, and gained an armour coating. Another lived underground, and grew a horn on its head. Another flew around graveyards, consequently adapting and it lost its flesh. All of the dragons are siblings of one another.
Rubbish back-story is rubbish. :P

Also, I've noticed I haven't done a profile for Carcaron. :P

Carcaron
Ghost/Dragon
The Skeletal Dragon Pokemon
"It lurks around graveyards, feeding on the power of the dead."
------

Also, a fun fact. If you type "animated Jellicent" into Google images, my animated sprite is one of the first few results. :D XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
As you know, I made this ages ago:
Boltagon__name_WIP__and_Shiny_by_Superjub.png

Well, since I did the other two dragons, I thought I'd revamp this one. As usual, the wings were a pain. Also, its body was too thin initially. Anyway, I finally finished it. :)

As you can see, I just about fit it into the 64 x 64 box. XD

Titaneon (formerly named Boltagon; titanium and dragon.)
Steel/Dragon
The Armoured Dragon Pokemon
"This Pokemon is said to fly over modern cities. It's body is impenetrable."

Titaneon is part of a legendary trio, also consisting of Carcaron and Terragon.

it_has_a_kickass_facial_horn___by_superjub-d3ddetk.png

I guess I'd better make a tell you their back-story. XD
Ages ago, they all looked the same; a blue wyrm with wings. However, after their home was destroyed, they searched for new shelter. One lived near humans and technology, and gained an armour coating. Another lived underground, and grew a horn on its head. Another flew around graveyards, consequently adapting and it lost its flesh. All of the dragons are siblings of one another.
Rubbish back-story is rubbish. :P

Also, I've noticed I haven't done a profile for Carcaron. :P

Carcaron
Ghost/Dragon
The Skeletal Dragon Pokemon
"It lurks around graveyards, feeding on the power of the dead."
------

Also, a fun fact. If you type "animated Jellicent" into Google images, my animated sprite is one of the first few results. :D XD

Awesome sprites :D
I actually tried typing animated Jellicent, I even saw your blobmans XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Awesome sprites :D
I actually tried typing animated Jellicent, I even saw your blobmans XD

Thank you. :D And I didn't notice them the first time I checked. Is ee them now though, as well as my steel dragon. :> I also found The 100 Mega Shock's Mewtwo sprite. :)

Something extremely simple I made at school~
trippin___ballz_by_superjub-d3dtu3b.png

I need to make a new Fakemon sprite. XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Sorry for being inactive. :< I just haven't had any amazing dieas recently.

Anyway, before I show you the latest sprite, here is some information. Well, I wanted to create a rock-type fakemon. So I made a pebble. I was going to just put a face on it, but I decided that there should be something living underneath it. I was going to do a fish, so I did the tail. I then thought a turtle would make more sence, and it'd be easier to do. XD So, I made a turtle.

oldturtle.png

It looks a bit like Tortuga, but meh. Also, the 'pebble' looks a lot like a shell now. I based it of this:
Spoiler:
So yeah, as you can see, the colours clash quite a lot. And there's not much contrast. So I messed around with the colours, and...

newturtle.png

Voila! ^^ I think this looks much better. While I think the colour of the shell/pebble is more realistic in the other one, aesthetically this one is more pleasing.

And finally...
turtell.png

The finished product. :> The shiny is on the right. :)
Tortell
The Turtle Pokemon
Water/Rock
"Turtell rarely leave their shell, so no-one knows what its body looks like."
Ability/ies: Shell Armour and Swift Swim

EDIT: Changed the shading on the head, and I'm thinking about redoing the head completely. :\

EDIT: Probably my last edit for a while. Changed some stuff, like adding a dark blue outline.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I really like your sprites! The fakemon look a little rough around the edges, but I may use a badge or two.

Credits will be given as needed.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I really like your sprites! The fakemon look a little rough around the edges, but I may use a badge or two.

Credits will be given as needed.

Thanks, I guess. ^^' And I'm glad you like my sprites and want to use them. :D

I'll try and make the edges more smoother (I'm getting better at anti-aliasing ^^) in the future. :>

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I actually love that turtle xD I love water types and turtles :D

Turtles are epic. XD And thank you. :)

So, I am showing two Fakemon at the same time, and they're an evolutionary line similar to Magikarp and Gyardos, as in it starts very weak but gets much stronger when it evolves.

The first one...
stott.png

Stott (stunted and pot)
Grass
The Potted Pokemon
"Stott hide under their pots when frightened, which is very common."
Ability/ies: Run Away

Stott's highest stat is defence, due to its pot. It can't learn ay TM's or HM'S. Also, the only attacking moves it learns are Tackle and Harden.

Personally, I'm not too keen on the sprite. Its meant to look worthless and weak btw. ;D But anyway, I'm just not a fan of it.

Now, onto its evolution.

[name undecided.]
Grass/Dragon
The Armoured Pokemon
"It uses its pot as armour. The plant on its head is said to sprout flowers when it's happy."
Ability/ies: Harvest and Solar Power

It still has high defence, but it is also quite strong now. It learns powerful moves like Power Whip and Dragon Rush.

I quite like it (better than Stott anyway :P). The green stuff on the pot is moss, by the way. In case it wasn't obvious. :P Also, its neck is meant to be stem-like. It still has the pot and tail from its pre-evolution though. :P Also, I kinda came up with the designs yesterday. :3
--------
fakedex_by_superjub-d3e7y80.png

I actually made a Fakedex. As you can see, it's not complete. I just made it to showcase my current Fakemon sprites in a nice way. :P Also, the order is subject to change, but I hope it won't change much. Also, I changed some of their types (Soleste is now psychic and dark), their designs (Fangrow has a stripe running down it and a 'scar' around its eye) and some of their names (Dafro is now Duffro.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back