• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I'm doing my first run of the game on Standard to get a feel for the characters. I'm gonna tackle Critical next, I think. The Mad Treant was freaking easy as crap to beat, as was Lucifer. The hardest boss I've faced that I've actually died against was Terra's final boss because I was too arrogant. /wants a challenge

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I'm doing my first run of the game on Standard to get a feel for the characters. I'm gonna tackle Critical next, I think. The Mad Treant was freaking easy as crap to beat, as was Lucifer. The hardest boss I've faced that I've actually died against was Terra's final boss because I was too arrogant. /wants a challenge

Lucifer is fun to beat up :D. I like smacking that dumb fat cat around, it was awesome. :DD.
    haha Lucifer is one of my favorite bosses cause it is funny :3.

- About to go to
    Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Lucifer was indeed fun to beat up. I just wish the fight woulda lasted longer..... I only got to play cowboy a couple times with him |D

ソラ

Years
  • Lucifer was indeed fun to beat up. I just wish the fight woulda lasted longer..... I only got to play cowboy a couple times with him |D
    Yesss hahaha.
    I beat Aqua's Story.
    I need to get Final Episode to beat, and than I am going to face
    Spoiler:

@ShinyGoldash; yeah Critical seems a bit easy xD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    You don't need to beat the VS to get the secret ending, do you? 'Cause I have the guide and it says you need only beat the Final Episode.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I think it's funny how I beat KH2 at level 40 yet I'm struggling now XD Gonna try again tonight, thanks for the tips

Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
  • No, you beat the Final Episode to get it. if youre on Proud, Critical. On Standard, you have to finish the Report, and Final Episode.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    That's what I thought. Just making sure my book wasn't mistyped like one of the sticker locations. -_-"

@Wolfie: No problem~!

ソラ

Years
  • Yay got Final Episode :D.

I think it's funny how I beat KH2 at level 40 yet I'm struggling now XD Gonna try again tonight, thanks for the tips

Spoiler:

For
    Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    There's a skill I had that worked kinda well for that fight. It was.... Dark something or other.... it was the one that continually teleported, sliding you into your enemy and dealing a lot of damage....

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I think so, yeah. I maxed it out and just went berserk when he started trying a combo and I dashed out of the way in time. It's hard to dodge that attack.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Won by sheer fluke, I was cursing at how it didn't matter if I blocked at times - Random End saved my life, literally threw my Keyblade at him when we both had very little HP left, epic much? XD

Onto Ventus next

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm gonna retry him. Thanks for telling me about lvling Aqua's D-Link

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I've succeeded in getting a version of BBS that isn't glitched and keeping my save file, so we're back on track with my first Proud playthrough evar. After overleveling in a major way, I have finally beaten Ventus' Story and am moving right along to Terra~!

In other news, who here has been nicknaming their Finish Commands? For Ventus I made a lot of goofy-sounding names (things such as "Descended Chuck Norris" and "Purple Sticky Hand"), though for Terra I have for some inexplicable reason been gravitating towards angel-themed things ("An Angel Indeed", "Angel Ascending")... not sure what I'll do about Aqua.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • My BbS arrived today, so I haven't been a happy Roku this weekend. XD Playing Proud Mode, and zomg that first boss was a pain. >_>; Currently playing as Terra, in Radiant Garden. c: I love this battle system a lot. <3 So much better than Days'.

Back