• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Yeah, sucks there wasnt any KH3D information. But meh, atleast we got something from Square Enix. I actually like 13-2 in some ways xD.

Years
  • Boy, I haven't been here in forever....(Iwanagi if anyone remembers me..)

Anyway. Does anyone else know about Square losing $150 Milion, or is it just me?

Square needs to stop kidding around and come out with KH3 and a FF7 Remake. >_<

Cid

Years
  • Yeah, sucks there wasnt any KH3D information. But meh, atleast we got something from Square Enix. I actually like 13-2 in some ways xD.

I agree. I thought E3 2011 would end the drought that is the lack of KH news. D:
    I want more KH3D. ;-;

And I'm really hopeful for FFXIII-2. It seems like an interesting plot, and Serah doesn't really tick me off or unbearably bore me, for some reason.
    I'm actually surprised with all the Serah hate/dislike. I know a few people who like her or has her as their favourite NP-important-C, actually.

Anyway, I think that it might be as good or even better than I expected, for a main series game's sequel, at least.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh god, recruitable monsters and multiple endings? :( Interest waning... that sort of thing almost never interests me. T_T I know if I get this, I'll want to complete it as fully as I completed the first one, so multiple endings just makes me paranoid that I'll have to spend way too much time with this, haha.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I hope the Disney worlds in KH3D are good. I heard all of the Disney worlds are new ones, like the Notre Dame one (which is the only one I've heard of as of right now). Which worlds do you think should be in KH3D?

Cherrim

Years
  • I'd love to see Hawaii (Lulu & Stitch) tied in somehow. :x It's the only world from BBS I can think of that could actually have another plot there. I imagine Sora's on a journey to fix everything so I think they'll want tie-ins with the prequel's plot.

Otherwise, I can't really think of anything. They've covered all my favourite movies. xD;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Can I join this club?
    The main reason I wanted to join is because I played Final Fantasy 13 for the first time, and I really liked the playing style. :) I also like Lightning and Snow Villiers, which I guess counts as points for joining. :3

I guess you could say I started on Kingdom Hearts where I would struggle to get past the Colloseum stage with Hercules, but I made it really far on Kingdom Hearts 2, which is just an awesome game. I didn't understand the whole thing with Organization XIII and Maleficent, but I guess that could be explained if I try to advance throughout the game some more. :]

Cherrim

Years
  • Maleficent's part in KH2 doesn't really make any sense to anyone, so you're not alone there. XD; I'm convinced they couldn't find a way to advance the plot at one point and then just went "let's have Maleficent come back!" since she was one of the main villains in KH1.

Welcome! :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd actually like to see the Princess and the Frog and Pocahontas be in a KH game.

I have KH2, but my brother plays it since I'm too lazy to play it (maybe in the summer I will), so I dunno how weird her role would be. But I played Re:coded so somehow they're "even" but meh I dunno why. And welcome Alternative!

Cherrim

Years
  • KH2 is not even close to even with Re:Coded (which I still say was an awful game! /shot). You should really give it a try sometime. It's a great game. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I remember getting up to the part where you have the take out 1000 heartless or something, and then it was explained and it didn't make sense whatsoever. Just a question though, are the Disney themes recurring in the other games, or is it all just about Organization XIII now? All the Disney references was something I really enjoyed about the games.

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    It doesn't entirely focus on Organization XIII, Disney referneces still remain. But things about/ related to the Org do appear time to time

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Does anybody know any good Kingdom Hearts fanfics? I'm running out of them. D:

I wish I could play Kingdom Hearts I and II. And Birth by Sleep. And Re:Chain of Memories. Unfortunately, all I have is a DS. >.> I have Days and Re:coded, but I've finished both. Re:coded isn't that bad, actually. The, uh, 'story' is okay, but when you get to the end it gets a lot more interesting. Kinda.

Spoiler:

Not sure if that's a spoiler, but just to be safe.

Cid

Years
  • Some of Square-Enix's long-running video game series are dying. :C

I can't bring myself to finish Re:Coded even if I tried. D: I don't know why, truly. Probably related to the KH news drought and an excessive amount of side stories in the series.
    Can't Sora just save the day in KHIII like how everyone wanted him to since the end of KHII? '~'

And regarding KH fanfics, I don't think I can recommend any good ones from what I've read a long time ago.

Cid

Years
  • I heard it was. I tried through my friend's copy of the game, but I sort of got bored. I liked its similarity from the old entries to the FF series, though. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The ending of Re:coded is like the only interesting part. Actually, its Secret Movie is like a cliffhanger, so if you get that far than you'll see what I mean (unless you go on Youtube).

I just finished 358/2 days, and wow, it was so challenging (Proud mode) and was very long compared to Re:coded. It was very emotional also, which was why I loved it. But some of the bosses were so hard, like the Ruler of the Sky. :C The final boss (Riku) was nothing compared to Xion, though. D:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • If anyone noticed that there is a Yoko interview.

She said she was shocked she got the chance to work on a disney project,

she did say when she got offered the job She was like "WHATTT!?" like a surprise way xD

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    The ending of Re:coded is like the only interesting part. Actually, its Secret Movie is like a cliffhanger, so if you get that far than you'll see what I mean (unless you go on Youtube).

I just finished 358/2 days, and wow, it was so challenging (Proud mode) and was very long compared to Re:coded. It was very emotional also, which was why I loved it. But some of the bosses were so hard, like the Ruler of the Sky. :C The final boss (Riku) was nothing compared to Xion, though. D:
    I actually found both Xion and Riku very easy to defeat. But yes the game is quite emotional for KH

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Xion was easy, especially since you can block all of her attacks in the last form, but Riku was just easier. :D

But I lost against the Dustflier...

Back