• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Isn't recoded based more on the Organization itself and Roxas' story, moreso than Sora?

Anyway, last week which I totally forgot to mention until now I played FFXIII again and it was fun. I fangasm'd when I got to play as Snow Villiers, and will do so again when I can play as Vanille. <3 Anyway, my friend and I are still stuck on Odin with Lightning and Hope and I have no idea what to do to defeat him. :/

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • No Re:coded is more so on figuring out what happen between when Sora was sleeping. Mickey and the cricket..cant spell his name i fail to bad D:, found a mysterious message in the journal. So they made a data Sora to relive his adventures I guess. More like a recap of the series IMO. >.>

But, I want a new KH game. Hopefully BBSV2 doesnt come out for a while cause if it is for Vita, I have to get enough money to get a vita, and I need to get a 3Ds as well.

ソラ

Years
  • That's 358/2 Days.

What's BBSV2? I've never heard of it.
    there is a short video after you beat the secret episode in Birth By Sleep Final Mix

Spoiler:

The short video is in the spoiler, it says at the end "Birth By Sleep - Volume 2 -".

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years

• there is a short video after you beat the secret episode in Birth By Sleep Final Mix

Spoiler:

The short video is in the spoiler, it says at the end "Birth By Sleep - Volume 2 -".
    Oh cool that video was pretty epic. Man I hope this does come out soon, but for the PSP... But it probably will be on the PSV.

ソラ

Years
  • Oh cool that video was pretty epic. Man I hope this does come out soon, but for the PSP... But it probably will be on the PSV.
    Yeah most likely for PSV, but hey, you never know. Nomura is sneaky that way. But we have to wait till KH3D comes out tho. :3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years

• Yeah most likely for PSV, but hey, you never know. Nomura is sneaky that way. But we have to wait till KH3D comes out tho. :3
    Ugh honestly I'm not looking forward to KH3D. It's for the 3DS and I'm most likely not going to buy one, so if I'm playing it at all it will be on an emulator.

ソラ

Years
  • Ugh honestly I'm not looking forward to KH3D. It's for the 3DS and I'm most likely not going to buy one, so if I'm playing it at all it will be on an emulator.
    I'mma buy a 3DS maybe if I can get enough money I can buy a Japanese one so i can import the KH3D cause im a die hard fan like that lol.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years

• I'mma buy a 3DS maybe if I can get enough money I can buy a Japanese one so i can import the KH3D cause im a die hard fan like that lol.
    Well hopefully KH3 will be on the PS3, and not the Wii U. I'd hate to buy a new console just for one single game. >.< And playing KH3 is a must-do.

ソラ

Years
  • Well hopefully KH3 will be on the PS3, and not the Wii U. I'd hate to buy a new console just for one single game. >.< And playing KH3 is a must-do.
    Not just buying the 3DS for KH, I want other games like Zelda, Mario. Smash Bros. etc.
    But yeah KH3 BETTER I mean BETTER be on Ps3. Hence, it started out on the PS specially the main games. KHBBS (PSP), KH1 (PS2), KHII(PS2). I mean Nomura will make fans pissed if it isnt on PS3.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ugh, I really want to play all the other Square Enix games, but so many of them are on different consoles, so I have no idea. .__.

I'm half-way through 4 Heroes of Light (I think). Got my butt handed to me about six times by Beelzebub, then I finally decided to leave and get Lux. Sigh.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd be fine if they put KH on both 360 and PS3. Seems like a smarter move than just picking one or the other. Though if they had to pick one, I imagine it'd be PS3 since that's what the KH team has been working with mostly (FF13VS) and it's the most-used one in Japan.

I'm slowly starting to realize I may end up importing a Japanese 3DS before I buy an English one... x_X There are a bunch of games I'd totally play in Japanese but ugh I need more money.

Years
  • I wanna join!
    Major FFVII, KH, and TWEWY fan!!!
    You can see my sig. I wish KH3 can be on the PSP....
    or NGP.

TWEWY 2 has rumors of release from SquareEnix and Jupiter!
    They were a good team for making TWEWY.

I hadn't played KH and FF for a while cuz' i was busy with TWEWY.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I've been wanting to play The World Ends with You for a while. How good is it?

ソラ

Years
  • I wanna join!
    Major FFVII, KH, and TWEWY fan!!!
    You can see my sig. I wish KH3 can be on the PSP....
    or NGP.

TWEWY 2 has rumors of release from SquareEnix and Jupiter!
    They were a good team for making TWEWY.

I hadn't played KH and FF for a while cuz' i was busy with TWEWY.
    I'm sorry. People been awating KH3 for a long time, I mean its one of the most wanted game of Sqaure enix it probably wont be on a handheld game system, and we dont know if it is gonna be on PS3. Also, its PsVita, not NGP anymore. also Twewy was made by the same team who made Chain of Memories, and i havent heard any rumors :o

@Neiko star, It's amazing, the story and characters are amazing, cant really describe it, but i have played and beat it, just amazing is the word (:

Cherrim

Years
  • There've been TWEWY sequel rumours since it came out in English though. :( I'm not sure I believe them anymore.

But I've been really itching to play TWEWY again lately. Once I finish the PSP game I'm playing right now I might go ahead and rush through it again. n_n;; It's definitely one of the better Square-Enix games.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I was playing The World Ends With You today, and I just love it so far.
    I hope they do make a sequel~

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm replaying it now too. :D I'd forgotten just how much I love the game. I'm going through super slow since I want to try my hand and doing the whole thing at level one (I doubt I'll make it too far though) and I have this urge to buy ALL THE THINGS whenever I get access to a new store, so it means lots of yen grinding. n_n;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I've been meaning to get The World Ends With You. I've played it up to the fifth day of the first week or so on someone else's game since they weren't using it, and I really like it. Unfortunately, games cost money, which is something I won't have until a few days from now D:. Hmm, maybe I could buy it used from Amazon. Also, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is exactly like it. It has the 7 day limit and a similar plot. They've even asked the producer if it was inspired by The World Ends With You, but he didn't confess to anything.

Back