• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
  • That was a hot trailer. The gameplay looks sooooo cool!

Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I made new Banners from the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep boxart, so here they are, as promised.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Of course, they are also in the initial post.

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Thanks Crystal! I didn't have much battery life left this morning, but rest assured: I am officially branded as a member of Team Aqua.

Seriously, though, they are awesome.

On track:
    Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Thanks Crystal! I didn't have much battery life left this morning, but rest assured: I am officially branded as a member of Team Aqua.

Seriously, though, they are awesome.

On track:
    Spoiler:
    Thanks, glad you liked 'em.

Spoiler:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Not really news, but an interesting tidbit.

Spoiler:

On track:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

pokemonluver6006

darkness destroyed light
    Years
  • hey can i join the only game ive played is KH 358/2 it awsome and enjoyable and emotionl i no facts an stuff to know about KH and i would like to join this please and thnx

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    where i can download the video

may i ask you guys are you going to play Japan version or wait for US version?

I'm not going to play it until the NA version is released, but I will spoil things for myself, like watching scenes online and reading about it.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • If I have enough money, I'll buy BBS on the day it comes out in the UK. I don't wanna get the jap version because I won't fully understand it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • ~Member List Updated~

Thanks once again for all the info Riolu!
    I'll have to view the scans when I'm home again, my internet is pretty slow where I'm at right now.

I'll just wait for the North American release. No reason not to, since I can't read or understand Japanese (yet).

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • So did anyone notice the similarity between:

Spoiler:

Also, I believe that C.O. is The Land of Departure after it became shrouded in darkness.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Crystal Heart will update when she can, Cid.

I'm definitely waiting until the English release, as my Japanese is sub par to all that is spoken in the game. I can't follow along that fast XD

Anyway, there is a new interview from Nomura. It has new info regarding the game
    Spoiler:

Back