• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Omg, then you need to go to your nearest video store & rent it. It's bad to watch movies in the wrong order... *suddenly remembers all the people he knew who watch LoTR's backwards*

=D

Last edited:

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    i know i dont usually do that but my cousin's asked me to come and i said yes so now im mixed up ~sorry~

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I can't wait to go tomarro, my friends mom got us all tickets a few days ago so we're all set, just gotta get through school x_x

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    well people in the az bought tickets like a week a go and stayed over there(the movies)and were waiting until it opened for good places to watch the movies.and food places were giving them food and everything crazy!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Meh, I have a hard enough time sitting in one place as it is let alone standing in line for a movie... Alas, this is Star Wars we are talking about, so anythings possible I guess.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Have any of you heard of General Grievous? Sorry if I'm getting off topic.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    How could you possibly be going off topic? This is a Star Wars thread & you just mentioned a character in Star Wars...

Yes, I've heard of General Grievous.
    Gievous > Jedi's

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I just saw it. It really ties up the loose ends well. I recommend it. And even if you're not a Star Wars fan, it has some good lessons in it that actually apply to life.

When Anakin was trying to protect his wife, he accidently went to the Darkside and became twisted. He was tricked. When he realized he had gone too far, he kept going in that direction hoping it was right. Even though he had lost almost everything, he felt obligated to do something for Palpatine saved him.

That's my brief summary of a life lesson. He was trying to do what was right at least. Just really confused.

Now you may ask how I could have seen it.. it's Thursday and the theatre here showed it at 12:01 Midnight. They can't legally show it until Thursday so they showed it instantly.

It's such a small town, I bought tickets at the door ten minutes before the movie started. No line. Isn't that great? They don't even accept tickets bought ahead of time. I'll be seeing it tomorrow as well.

Truly I'm a big fan. I don't just know the movies or the expansions of Star Wars shown through comics and other little cartoons/stories. I strive to know more about the Star Wars universe. Reading the visual dictionaries, analyzing the movies and many other things.

Last edited:
    Back