• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, Curly, or Wavy hair?

Straight, curly, or wavy hair?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Curly, curly, curly. Effing curly. I have really big, bushy curly hair that I can put in a 'fro if I wanted to. xD;

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Well, I have curly hair, but now it's becoming kinda wavy :(
    It's loosing it's curl... how sad T-T
    Funny thing is, I used to hate it when it was very curly, but now I look back on my old pictures and regret not liking it, it was kewl :P

Years
    Well, I have curly hair, but now it's becoming kinda wavy :(
    It's loosing it's curl... how sad T-T
    Funny thing is, I used to hate it when it was very curly, but now I look back on my old pictures and regret not liking it, it was kewl :P

Yeah, mine used to be really curly too, but I partially straightened it.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    i'm is sooo straight. It's like ruler straight. I can't even curl it or make it wavy. It's impossible! But I don't have to spend hours straighting it every morning, just comb it and go.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    My hair is wavy and very thick. I'm one of the only people I know that actually likes their hair. :) I can straighten and curl it easily. The only thing I don't like is that it grows really slow...lol.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My hair looks decently straight. It's pretty thick though, :\

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    The good thing about my hair is that I can do anything to it. (b")b What I mean by that, is it's easy to straighten/curl and doesn't take 3 hours like some people. It's naturally straight, but not perfectly straight. I usually wear it straight since it only takes five minutes to get it pin straight. So, I luff it.

It's annoying though, because when my hair is wet it gets really wavy/curly, and it's actually really hard to brush because it gets so tangly. x_x

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    My natural hair is curly, but since it's long and what-not, I use a straightener.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    My hair is curly. Makes me look like a girl from the back sometimes. Meh.

You know, my hair actually looks a lot better when it's wet than when it's dry. Plus, my bedhead is scary. Maybe I should just take a shower in the morning and go to school with my hair wet. =3

The only reason my hair is long is because I hate haircuts, not because I like long hair, or I wanna be cool or whatever. XD

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    My hair is straight when its short and then it goes wavy when it grows longer. So its a mix.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    My hair is basically straight when it's short, but when it gets longer the back and sides puff out, and the front curves back at the very end. It's weird.

I used to have a nervous habit of running my fingers through my hair, and I think that's when it started. I'd push the front back, and then pull my hair when I got to the back. So that probably did it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Messy and wild. It hates combs and likes the wind.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Straight hair. :P

I wouldn't want curly or wavy hair... I like it short and simple. >_>

Back