• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, Curly, or Wavy hair?

Straight, curly, or wavy hair?

• Total voters

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I like my hair messy...I've never used a comb for 5 years or so. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes it's just disastrous. xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I like my hair messy...I've never used a comb for 5 years or so. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes it's just disastrous. xD

No offense, man, but that's just gross.

My hair is naturally straight. Apparently that's a good thing, because girls are usually like "OMG no way you're lying! I'm jealous!" Yeah, my hair's an attention who-...
    WHOOP, can't say that here. But, yeah, you get my drift.

Straight, but when I'm sweaty, and I mean sweaty, it gets a little wavy.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    My hair's pretty straight, I think, you can't really tell because I keep it shorter than 3" but if it gets linger that 3-4" then it becomes wavy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't curl my hair, no matter how much I try, it simply straightens itself again.... The ever-forever-supah-straight hair, that's my hair.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Wavy. I'd rather have straight hair, I want a hime cut. :0 Course I can have someday, but still...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    My hair is naturally curly and its annoying now with short hair because if its wet and goes unbrushed, it starts to curl and it looks really messy. XD I'm letting it grow it and what it does if its long, is it will curl on the ends but it never curls like full curls...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I straighten my hair
    And no im not gay as people like to ask me :\ lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My hair is naturally straight, but it's thicker and curls really well so I can style it almost any way I like. I'm extremely thankful for that, because easy-to-manage hair is a necessity when it's as long as mine. x__x;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I have naturally straight hair. And even though it looks really thin, it actually is pretty thick. Although I don't really want to get my hair curled, since I'd probably look really weird.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Only green people have straight hair. So naturally, I'd have straight hair. <_<

jk xD I do have straight hair, though.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    I have straight hair, but since it's very thick, I regret cutting it. D: I can't wait for it to grow back to its original length. I also have layers, so if I don't blowdry my hair (which I never do), the layers stick up. I hate my hair rigtht now. I wish I had thin hair. <___<

I like how it looks when it's wet, since it's not as thick-looking. If you blowdry it with a round brush, however, the result is disastrous. Poofy hair galore. </3

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have straight, black-colored hair. I`ve never had it curly or wavy. My hair has always been the same, except for the fact that I`ve had a few hair cuts in the past.

Last edited:
    Back