• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, Curly, or Wavy hair?

Straight, curly, or wavy hair?

• Total voters

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My hair? Straight, short, and brown. Never-changing. I'd look terrible with anything else. D:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have straight hair but some of the time it can get wavy. It isn't proper straight so I just straighten it to make it curlier. I like curling my hair and my bf likes it too so that's ok. Doesn't take me that long either. Although to school I just straighten hair because curling takes longer. And I voted before I actually read what the thread was for. I don't have naturally curly hair.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My hair is straight and short. I had it longer a little while ago. But it was to much hassle.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My hair is completely pin straight. Everyone tells me I am lucky. I have a ton of layers though so it doesn't look so straight now.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    CURLAY. My hair is very curly. I mean, I love my curls and all but they don't ever behave for me. They get frizzy and bleh :( So I starighten my hair a lot, and luckily it's easy to style.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My hair is semi-curly. It's really annoying, even after I brush or comb it it still looks like I haven't touched it in forever >:( I'm thinking of curling it more though, so at least it won't look like I just woke up.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    my hair is normally straight and short but i usually stay on one side too long when i'm sleeping and my hair becomes curly.
    i can only put the hair back down again by repeatedly putting water on it.
    i wish i had curly hair sometimes though...

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Long and straight.

I keep my hair in my eyes so nobody can see the darkness of my soul ;P

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I have wavy hair and hate it D: I wish I could just leave it down without it getting frizzy . .; Ive tried everything to keep it from not getting frizzy and it won't work D:

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
    i just let my hair be curly and natural

but my current hair isnt on the list
    my brothers girlfriend came round the other day and my head is noe about 3/4 of a cm long!

and my ear was cut, luckily the scizzors had only 1 blade!
    or i would be missing part of my ear!

Back