• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straighten yer hair much?

How often do you straighten your hair?

• Every day

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Once or Twice

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Never

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
  • How often do you straighten your hair?

I happen to be a boy with long hair, and I've had my friends straighten it on a few occasions lol. Around 4 times :) It looked bangin!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I get my hair cut short so I dont really worry about it. When my hair does get somewhat long which is rare a just dont do anything with it.Expect wash it

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I heard that they cause baldness, for males at least...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have to straighten the crap out of my hair, if I ever want to be able to do anything with it. xD Ugh. I hate it.

I prefer using rollers.. it takes all of 4 minutes, and it looks better. :/

Years
  • My hair is naturally straight, so there wouldn't be any need for me to use a hair straightener. I was given one in the past but never really made use of it, probably because I knew how much the thing could actually damage my hair.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I have longish wavy hair and everyone says I should straighten my hair.
    I have never done it before, but I am tempted to see what I'd look like with straight hair.
    Maybe in the holidays...

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • About the point where my hair is considered 'long' (4-6 inches), it starts getting -really- curly. So, I get it cut... I've never straightened, nor do I ever plan to straighten my hair.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I've straightened my hair once, my hair isn't long enough currently to straighten

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    My hair is naturally straight, and I only use a straightener if I want it dead straight meaning no kinks or waves in it, which usually happens when I tie my hair up or plait it. I only use one if I get bored or my sister-in-law feels like playing with my hair and styling it. D; Either than that, I'm too lazy to straighten it. Not like I need to anyways.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • My hair is naturally straight, and I only use a straightener if I want it dead straight meaning no kinks or waves in it, which usually happens when I tie my hair up or plait it. I only use one if I get bored or my sister-in-law feels like playing with my hair and styling it. D; Either than that, I'm too lazy to straighten it. Not like I need to anyways.

What about when your hair has too much volume?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • My hair's naturally straight, but not perfectly straight. It's getting pretty thick now, so I might actually have to use one. Never used it before though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have straightened my hair only about... twice.
    Most of my hair simply won't straighten anyway unless I keep at it for hours, since it's far too thick, so I'd never bother doing it all (though I did those two times). In the years to come the only thing I'll straighten is the side-swept fringe I'm after. :3

I've noticed how men tend to have curly hair more often, I wonder why this is...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • My hair is much too short to straighten....and even if it were long I don't think I'd want to take the time to do it. =P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    My hair is military short, and I've even had it waxed before to have a completely shaved head.

Quite strange for a 16 year old, no?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I have naturally wavy hair, so i straighten it occasionally. It can really damage your hair, so i don't do it often. ^_^. I love it straight, i wish i could have it naturally straight!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I really never straighten my hair ever, I prefer it how it is with no brushing. ha ha

Back