• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straighten yer hair much?

How often do you straighten your hair?

• Every day

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Once or Twice

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Never

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I have really curly hair, and lately I've been cutting it in short style that require me to straighten it. But once it starts to grow I let it stay curly to let it rest up. XD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Every night before bed, and when I wake up for school. So my hair is nice and straigh. I have naturally curly hair and I don't like it, so I striaghten it everyday

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If you really know me and have seen the pics of me (and my Numa Numa if you dared), I almost NEVER alter my hair in any way besides a little combing in the morning. Every time I cut my afro, it grows back in 2 weeks. I have so much volume, a bird probably made a nest in there and I haven't noticed yet :\.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I don't bother straightening my hair, because I think it's a hassle and my hair's pretty straight already.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have to straighten my hair everyday. I'm so obsessed that it's too thick, fugly, curly, etc and looks better straight. My parents think my natural hair is fine, but meh. 8D;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    EVERY DAY, MAN! I see straightening my hair as a mustmustmust with the way my bangs fall and my layers are placed. That, or atleast blowdry it. I went a solid three weeks without straightening my hair (so I could help with its health and such), but just started again this week. Yes, the look of my hair is that important; I am potentially killing my hair to look good daily. =)<321

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have never straightened my hair before. There's never been a need to. =]

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I straighten my hair occasionallly.I think it looks nicer that way.
    My hair ain't crazy curly,it's naturally like wavy.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i don't think i comb my hair at all, i generally have easily manipulative hair, so i just put on a hat or hood, and hurray! it's normal! there are the few occasions when i have to look good when i have to actually do that, but still XD

(digi's morning hair is very stick-upped and stuff)

Years
    I don't straighten it with a straightener. I own one, but it's really small and crappy, not to mention I can't straighten properly.

My hair's pretty straight when I blow-dry it, so I'll do that if I want it to look nicer than usual, but I don't do that too often anymore. I admit, I'm lazy. My hair isn't terribly ugly if I let it air dry, and it's certainly not overly wavy or curly, so that's what I usually do.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    When my hair is long enough to use a straightening iron on, I use it XD It's naturally semi-wavy, so I like to straighten it out and make it all sexy like (>'')> But due to a crappy haircut the other day, my hair is too short to straighten at the moment (though I can still style it in some pretty funky ways |D).

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
    my hair is usually around 4-5 inches ,i straighten it to give it lift and to give off a lions mane look, when i dont straighten it it gets curly and i end up looking like crap lol

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years
    my hair at the moment is like Leo Sayers hair at his peack of his carrear .......... all my friends say i should straigthin it but then i would look emo.

Back