• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
dont post stuff from gen7 or gen8. i didnt approve most of the ones u posted. just wait for me to send stuff to MrDollSteak for those generations

Thanks! Echoing what Leparagon has said, will come back to Gen 7 and 8 in the future.

Here is a big batch of Gen VI Second Frame! Sugimori colours are nearly done for all Pokemon so I'll be putting those in the Dropbox shortly. Just need to do Flabebe Forms, Gourgeist Forms and the Megas.

Chespin
jwlylWg.png

Quilladin (credits to Hiraethe for the base pose)
97PpfTK.png

Chesnaught
AHQxAV5.png

Braixen (credits to Hiraethe for the base pose)
ol1Hblh.png

Delphox (credits to Hiraethe for the base pose)
2tSloML.png

Froakie (credits in PorousMist360's post)
tGixZbt.png

Frogadier
WLlO7dm.png

Fletchling (credits to Leparagon for the new Fletchling front sprite)
RlZA9ad.png

Fletchinder (credits to Hiraethe)
XUeqLBR.png

Scatterbug (credits to Hiraethe)
mGhBTxG.png

Spewpa (credits to Hiraethe)
4PO5p1s.png

Vivillons (in no particular order ... credits to Spherical Ice for the new front sprites)
Spoiler:

Aegislash
CH9F8hS.png

7kT9fFU.png

Binacle
24Z9N77.png

Inkay
H0UnCGx.png

Malamar
mZo1A6c.png

Skrelp (credits to Hiraethe)
cHBa4oZ.png

Helioptile
MjpD3Zn.png

Heliolisk
QUmbdnP.png

Hawlucha
GQx9aOS.png

Klefki
TILfIoh.png

Goomy
q30lJmn.png

Sliggoo
EvP1fP6.png

Goodra
hw2AdmL.png

Phantump (credits to Hiraethe)
RtJh4Z6.png

Trevenant
GmE7fQP.png

Bergmite
9uYRril.png

Avalugg (credits to Z-GynoroP and Falgaia)
BpRHVzi.png

Noibat (credits to Falgaia)
sn5nraz.png

Noivern
z8uYCEf.png

Volcanion (credits to Hiraethe)
15t5cjy.png

Zygarde 10%
qB1pwld.png

Zygarde 100%
Yvjue9y.png

Mega Blastoise
htmY2EA.png

Mega Salamence (credits to Sky High - whatever their name currently is)
gnoePxG.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
I made this sprite myself a long time ago and i just wasted to share it. If there is something you don't like,tell me!

009a.png

I know there is a version of this sprite on this thread already, but i did it before i saw the post so yeah.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I inserted the Scrafty sprite and the new Noibat sprite into Wichu's Advanced Sprite Editor and these were the result:
JsEtkgh.png

xEZ184o.png

Anybody know how to repair these sprites?

Years
Helloooo, I was missing for a long time, I recently graduated from Digital Animator.

And since I am a Digital Animator, I care a lot about animation, such as the 2nd battle frame in Pokemon Emerald. So now I have more time to be able to contribute with the 2nd frame of the sprites that they have created and upload here and I started with Tsareena.

*** Credits to the corresponding author, I couldn't find his/her nickname. ***

As I can, I will help with the 2nd frame for those of us who occupy the Pokemon Emerald as a base rom.

PD: Sorry for my bad English, i'm Chilean and my native language is Spanish!

PD: I can't share link, because i need to reach 5 posts :C

https://imgur.com/a/SSPymmM

SSPymmM

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
Hello, I would like to contribute with some second frames for Pokémon Emerald but I do not know why it does not allow me to send photos

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
I inserted the Scrafty sprite and the new Noibat sprite into Wichu's Advanced Sprite Editor and these were the result:

Anybody know how to repair these sprites?

I tested scrafty's sprite in a pokemon emerald rom and it looks fine.
a.png
this is the image i got when i imported it into the program btw. I haven't tested the noibat sprite yet, but i will post it when i do.
Also i needed to remove the sprites from the origial post because i can't post link's yet,what a shame.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
I haven't tested the noibat sprite yet, but i will post it when i do.
Okay, so the noibat sprite does look kinda bad, this already happened to me when i resized the hgss mr. mime sprite, pretty sure this happens when the normal and shiny sprites are in diferent positions,i am going to put the fixed noibat sprite in the next post

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
As i thought the normal noibat sprite started at pixel 5,while the shiny noibat sprite started at pixel 6,so the program chose the color palette in a weird way.
anyway, here's the fixed noibat sprite
sn5nraz.png

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
And at last my watch has ended (not really because I still have to do some Megas) but at the very least, I have now finished the sugimori colours and second frames for Gen 6 Pokemon.

I won't be posting them all here individually anytime too soon as it's a lot of imgur links to sift through and tweak, but I will be uploading them to dropbox very soon. Part of the reason for that is as some of the posts have identified I haven't been inserting everything into roms as regularly as I should to find any colour issues, so I will be going through and testing everything from Gens 4-6 as well as creating their animations so that they can be inserted into Pokeemerald Expansion without any major issues.

Gen 6 Fire Red

nHEVkbu.png

Gen 6 Emerald Second Frames

NBgAEPM.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 7, 2023
And at last my watch has ended (not really because I still have to do some Megas) but at the very least, I have now finished the sugimori colours and second frames for Gen 6 Pokemon.

I won't be posting them all here individually anytime too soon as it's a lot of imgur links to sift through and tweak, but I will be uploading them to dropbox very soon. Part of the reason for that is as some of the posts have identified I haven't been inserting everything into roms as regularly as I should to find any colour issues, so I will be going through and testing everything from Gens 4-6 as well as creating their animations so that they can be inserted into Pokeemerald Expansion without any major issues.

Gen 6 Fire Red

Gen 6 Emerald Second Frames

I just wanted to thank you and anyone else involved for the amazing work you've done!

I recently got into GBA hacking emerald in my spare time during covid (I know I'm late to the party lol). One of my biggest pet peeves was having non-animated sprites for any new pokemon I inserted into Emerald, so this forum has been a massive help.

Thank you again for being committed to this project for so long!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 25, 2022
Great work 👍

This is wonderfull, hope one day we can have all pkms with 2º frames, pokemon emerald is my favourite game 😏

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I made some changes to the Greninja sprite in Glazed and TrainerX493 told me to post it here 👉👈
Changed versions at the top, 'original' at the bottom.

R3yyDea.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Wow, this is really amazing! I love that the 2nd frames have been made for emerald, that's a really valuable addition.

Looking forward to the 2nd frames on the mega-evolutions.

Appreciate all the great work you guys are doing!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi? If this still worked on... is any of you working on Mega Charizard Y sprites for Emerald?

Back