• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
At risk of double-posting, I've finished quite a few more second frames!

I figured this warranted a separate post because of the sheer time difference.

Zebstrika

gk7MRVz.png

Scolipede

4Q2hbyL.png

Timburr

UtgyOO3.png

Gurdurr

goyNtoG.png

Minccino

ZfmR5CO.png

Cinccino

ciVDzMg.png

Galvantula

lvd5Fhz.png

Beartic

BEqUHqs.png

Bouffalant

97OCo06.png

Reshiram (credits to MegaMawile999 for QC on Front and Back sprites, as well as for making the 2nd frame)

9CWkdsy.png

Zekrom (credits to MegaMawile999 for QC on the Front sprite, as well as for making the back sprite and the 2nd frame)

5Lp40L8.png

Kyurem

lddAsxL.png

Genesect

WcDcWlC.png

Genesect Drives

CdsiwmY.png

KHt3gxt.png

nM1JOMj.png

C0EGJbz.png

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Wondering if you can advise how do I turn these gen 1 sprites into rby and gsc style. I found a pikachu one through the skeentendo site and it was done using a program please advise. Working on a pokemon yellow

MrDollSteak

Years
Wondering if you can advise how do I turn these gen 1 sprites into rby and gsc style. I found a pikachu one through the skeentendo site and it was done using a program please advise. Working on a pokemon yellow

Not what this resource is for sorry. Gen 1 sprites are 56x56 and not 64x64 so you would need to shrink them even further.

I have a question, why aren't there any Unown spritesheets?

I thought I might have mentioned this before, but in case I didn't, the Gen 3 Unown Sprites are identical to the Gen 4 ones, and as such there's no need to replace them whatsoever. The palette could be edited to be more accurate, but that requires hex editing and I doubt many people would feel like it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2023
Only found out about this thread recently, tried to make some doable Emerald sprites of some I saw missing I'll be using myself, I have Trubbish, Garbodor & Musharna ready but need to make more posts before I can post links lol.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2020
I just found this forum while looking for a particular sprite. I see that these are free use for hacks, but is it alright to use them for non-hack related projects (giving credit to this resource, of course)? I want to make sure I'm not taking advantage of the great work that this community has been doing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hey, I've found a minor issue with the Emerald version of Wartortle's shiny sprite. It's got one more color than the normal sprite, which brings it to 16 colors total, and that makes the shiny palette 17 colors once the shell highlight on the backsprite is included.

thmdzth.png

The extra color seems to be the darkest shade of brown on the shell; if you just palette swap the front sprites that color becomes green (as in the sprite on the left; the one on the right is the one in the resource).

Edit: also, Nidorina's Emerald front sprite has 17 colors; the shiny only has 16, but it's got two very similar shades of light gray, so I'd assume that's the issue:
fYZp37U.png

Its back sprite also has a dark grey color that's not used in the front sprite, so the front sprite can't have more than 15 colors as is.

Last edited:

CoolyLeaf

Banned
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 27, 2020
How can i change the main animation, like how can i remove Pidgeot doing 360 so that if i replace it with a Rhyperior sprite, it would not go 360 as well. also what does "Emerald Animation fix patch" and "Fire red/Emerald Icon Replacement Patch" do? the icon replacement is pretty self explanatory and im guessing the animation patch fixes animations but it does nothing.

CoolyLeaf

Banned
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 27, 2020
Can i still share sprites? if yes then i would like to share some-

yes i know all of these looks horrible, but i guess it's better than nothing

MrDollSteak

Years
Sorry for the long delay everyone, here's the most recent batch of Gen V second frames. Nearly done. Just Deerling and Sawsbuck to go!

Simisage
ATMseyc.png

Pansear
yoJe0r5.png

Simisear
RnQ9BVE.png

Simipour
KpQ8tJg.png

Unfezant
ztXe6tO.png

Seismitoad
taHbtVf.png

Krookodile
kSpckjJ.png

Red Basculin
gwTMBFO.png

Dwebble
t4CNyNR.png

Crustle
wE0C8ZR.png

Sigilyph (credits to Bozster)
KlCyDys.png

Trubbish
fUjdGVQ.png

Garbodor
ta1JIBN.png

Zorua
3dF47v6.png

Zoroark
oUkYpdx.png

Gothita
zKPFmBa.png

Gothorita
rcrV44H.png

Gothitelle
dcWFFzo.png

Duosion
w6c1yxI.png

Reuniclus
nVjJcp8.png

Druddigon
Z3lYa9z.png

Durant
bKI0n9Z.png

Larvesta
SB5pd2m.png

Volcarona
JJ6UfMC.png

Cobalion
ng07tnR.png

Terrakion
hkvr4SG.png

Virizion
8RltmLs.png

Tornadus
iGHdtg9.png

Thundurus
vR7IEJW.png

Landorus
cuNkyjZ.png

Meloetta
QowPGOa.png

Female Unfezant
Fyr3iE4.png

Blue Basculin

Meloetta Pirouette
vuHLR13.png

Keldeo Resolute
HPZvlOm.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The king is finally back after a long slumber (of work)! The sprites are amazing, but Musharna is also missing from the group.

I was not sure if the project will continue, but I am glad it did! However, now that DollSteak is back, I have some sprites to share on this thread for Pokemon Gens VI and beyond. There are made by several people (credits down below), and are compiled by me for this project. I wanted to post these as a possible head start after Gen V is complete with Musharna, Deerling, and Sawsbuck:

Gen VI:
Spoiler:

Gen VII:
Spoiler:

Gen VIII:
Spoiler:

Bonus:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Links:

MrDollSteak

Years
Alright, this is the final batch for Gen V!

Musharna was done for awhile but for some reason I hadn't posted it, oops.

Musharna
DQwsQXD.png

Deerling
hf3OaBM.png

Sawsbuck
2v4uK7J.png

Deerling Summer
2zuxM4a.png

Deerling Autumn
NR0XDKw.png

Deerling Winter
9SA8Al8.png

Sawsbuck Summer
sZjkEic.png

Sawsbuck Autumn
GNktMIf.png

Sawsbuck Winter
YmS4CrV.png

The king is finally back after a long slumber (of work)! The sprites are amazing, but Musharna is also missing from the group.

I was not sure if the project will continue, but I am glad it did! However, now that DollSteak is back, I have some sprites to share on this thread for Pokemon Gens VI and beyond. There are made by several people (credits down below), and are compiled by me for this project. I wanted to post these as a possible head start after Gen V is complete with Musharna, Deerling, and Sawsbuck:

Thanks for these, I won't be using all of them, but will work my way through some of them.

Also in case anyone would like some choice I have made a different pose and second frame for Blastoise because I wasn't fully satisfied with the DP style pose.

MADipVw.png

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
[/SPOILER]

dont post stuff from gen7 or gen8. i didnt approve most of the ones u posted. just wait for me to send stuff to MrDollSteak for those generations

Back