• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Years
  • Can't help but think 'HP' for the first word... or XP...
    HP Boost Drink would fit letter wise, but that basically sounds like an HP Up to me 🤔

Klink would fit too I guess, though idk what Klink would have to do with HP/XP Boosting... xD

R ?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Can't help but think 'HP' for the first word... or XP...
    HP Boost Drink would fit letter wise, but that basically sounds like an HP Up to me 🤔

Klink would fit too I guess, though idk what Klink would have to do with HP/XP Boosting... xD

R ?
    One 'R'.
    And an 'H' too.

Code:
    [size=5]H P  -  B O O S T  -  _ R I N _[/size]
    Strikes: 4/8
    Guesses: A, B, E, G, H, I, N, O, P, R, S, T, U

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    No idea where it's from, but is it 'HP Boost Drink' ?

Correct. Hails from Generation 7's Poke Pelago. Offers various drinks to increase effort values at Isle Evelup. Includes Level Boost Drink, Defense Boost Drink, and so on. Found them convenient for training Pokemon in bulk.

Leaves the next puzzle up to you.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Waits for 'O' to bother with Box and Bow. Probably not Max. Bag. Hm. Dislikes all these tough letters. Maybe something like "Man"? Uses a decent letter, right or wrong.

'N', please.

Back