• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superpowers... with a flaw!

Years
  • You can! The drinks are all perfectly put together, always.... if only they didn't taste so horrendous.

I'll have the power to recover from any illness within 24 hours.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you can't choose whom to disguise as. Have fun getting followed by the police because they believe you're a wanted criminal!

I'll take flex tape powers!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Granted! But now you can't ever eat or drink anything else again.

I'd take the power of technokinesis.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Have fun listening to the radio without needing a radio! I hope you like German Schlager music! :)

I'll take Goth Girl powers! :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    granted, but both your feet can never leave the ground at the same time... good luck sleeping.

i'd like the power of ultra pretty eyes

Years
  • Granted, however said eyes are pretty because they're glass marbles, thus rendering you blind.

The power to re-arrange the world as I saw fit would be really cool.

Years
  • You can, but every change you make will come undone 10 years from now, and will have consequences you might not expect. For example: tried to remove a type of food you dislike? 10 years from now that food will be the only thing that humans will be able to eat 😉
    Or perhaps you tried to connect all the continents... leaving every single country ripped apart and separated by large bodies of water, 10 years from now.

I'll have the power to befriend any animal.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Sure, but now they're fighting wars on decide who gets to be with you. Also: humans are animals too and they have nukes!

I'll take the power to selectively cut out moments in the past and retroactively paste them into different times.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Congrats! You can now selectively cut out moments from the past days but when you paste them in again they come out all sped up or slowed down, kinda freaky.

I'd like the power to power up from short power naps!

Years
  • Sure thing! Just keep in mind each power up is cumulative and won't go away, so before long you'll end up splitting the earth in half by stepping too strongly with your mighty feet! or just by falling out of bed.

I'll take the power to quell any hostile emotions and behavior.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Sure, but you can only use it on yourself. And anytime you do, you just shift the negative feelings on someone else.

I'll take the power to exchange memories for tokens that I can use to acquire skills.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Granted! Unfortunately they're all awkward memories and as such the skills you can get are really weird or embarrassing.

I'd like the power of being the most beautiful person.

Years
  • Granted! You now consider yourself the most beautiful person! Now go forth and strut around! =D

I want the power to not gain weight no matter how much I eat =P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Sure, but you also never feel satiated and feel the need to keep on eating.

I want the power to influence polls long after they've ended.

Years
  • Can't you already do that by re-opening them with mod powers? 🤔

You have it, but the poll will automatically default to whatever result you did not want =\

I'd like the power to interact with people irl normally.

Back