• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Since we're claiming:
    Gym Leader: Tate & Liza
    Unevolved: Aipom
    Middle Stage: Nuzleaf

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I'm like digging this idea actually since I've never been part of a theme collab before. Also can I suggest a Legendary Pokemon collab?

Gym Leader: Volkner dammit john Blue<333
    Unevolved Pokemon: Shinx
    Middle Stage: Marill

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Well, I'd love to join, and since we're claiming, here I go:

Gym Leader: Koga (ninjas!)
    Unevolved Pokemon: Riolu
    Middle Stage: Dragonair

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Everyone seems to want to be a gym leader. :P And no one seems to want to be one of these adorable unevolved Pokémon. I guess that's where the awesomeness lie - being a super duper gym leader.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Not even going to bother with choosing a unevolved pokemon or mid-evo; the gym leaders are going to win lol.

If so I choose Jasmine/Norman, can't decide between to two lol.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Does it have to be Pokemon? Why not change it up a bit?

Pokemon collabs are far too common and stale honestly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Unfortunately, the majority of us have decided on Pokemon, so yes. xD

I see Gym Leaders is taking the top spot rn! Maybe if we'd gather a few more votes then by Monday we can go on ahead with the official claims. :D

Years
    Does it have to be Pokemon? Why not change it up a bit?

Pokemon collabs are far too common and stale honestly.
    But Pokemon is the most inclusive thing and I sort of assumed that's the idea for something like this. I mean, if there were something else that would get a bunch of people joining then, sure, someone suggest that.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    But Pokemon is the most inclusive thing and I sort of assumed that's the idea for something like this. I mean, if there were something else that would get a bunch of people joining then, sure, someone suggest that.

This is true. We're on a Pokemon forum, and we don't wanna do a collab where only part of the supporters can/want to join.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Actually, I want to change my gym leader to Roxie. I already did Morty once on my own without collab. So, I want to do something different... that is if she's not already claimed.

Sowwy, but I already claimed my super awesome Roxie. I think I was one of the first (if not the first) one to claim anything, lol.

Now that the votes are getting closer . . . let's see how this turns out. Hmm.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    This is true. We're on a Pokemon forum, and we don't wanna do a collab where only part of the supporters can/want to join.
    Well it's not like this one will be any different considering only a few even visit this forum. :lol

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Well it's not like this one will be any different considering only a few even visit this forum. :lol

Yes, but what I mean is that in general, everyone who joined PokeCommunity joined it because they were/are a Pokemon fan. Doing a Breaking Bad collab, or Marvel collab wouldn't work because who knows how many of the supporters are even fans. So part of the ones who do visit this forum, wouldn't join because you know, they aren't part of the fandom.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey guys! I just updated the first post, adding new participants and I also added everyone's possible claims. Since the majority have voted for gym leaders for our collab, we can go ahead and make any official gym leader claims this week. :D I'll notify Pedro JAMES (gdi i forget) this week so we can work on a few ideas :D Since there are more than 50 leaders out there in the world of Pokemon, there shouldn't be any worry about running out or anything like that!

Also, as I was going around adding the claims, I saw Gunner take Erika first :( Oh well! I claim Lt. Surge for me then. :D

Back