• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
    It's just because I like them more than they have non-animated, but you could use any sprite you have.

Korrina doesn't have a sprite as she's from X/Y, unless a fanmade one exists somewhere. I'll come up with something though. Worst comes to worst I can shrink down her official art to sprite size and clean it up in Paint. :7:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    For the background, we could add different colored transparent backgrounds (i.e., electric gym leaders could use yellow/gold and fire-type leaders could use red/orange). I'd give an example, but I have to get ready for class in a few, so after that I can whip up another example. :3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    To be completely honest, I love droomph's designs. Like, really. Idk about everyone else, but I'm all for using them as is. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The colors that Scarf used (or something) + the css that droomph has and there might be something. But the colors right now that droomph is using are just not appealing to my eyes. :( Megan might be onto something when it comes to the colors too but yeah. Definitely need to see about the colors there. That's my main quip right now.

Though the background color does look fine for marlon. the font text however is blinding and doesn't really match imo.

Years
    Just a couple of tweaks to droomph's CSS. How do y'all like it?

Supporter Collab #2
    "The cheerfully electrifying man!"

Gym Leader Wattson
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur ag elit. Vivamus rhoncus ipsum nec libero vulputate.
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2
    "A Bigger Splash Than the Sea!"

Gym Leader Marlon
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur ag elit. Vivamus rhoncus ipsum nec libero vulputate.
    Supporter Collab #2

Years
    For the background, we could add different colored transparent backgrounds (i.e., electric gym leaders could use yellow/gold and fire-type leaders could use red/orange). I'd give an example, but I have to get ready for class in a few, so after that I can whip up another example. :3

Yeah I like your idea there Megan, maybe we could use the color that the type is represented by, such as green for Grass-type, blue for Water-type etc.

Korrina doesn't have a sprite as she's from X/Y, unless a fanmade one exists somewhere. I'll come up with something though. Worst comes to worst I can shrink down her official art to sprite size and clean it up in Paint. :7:

Yeah I understand your problem there since X and Y will be entirely in 3D. Fanmade sprites are usually hard to come by based on what I know, but maybe someone might want to leave their CSS coding ideas that incorporate the Sugimori art rather than a sprite, so that Kalos Gym Leaders can be included without looking weird in comparison to the others.

*shrug* I don't know any other fonts that would work tbh. If you can think of one though.

edit: How about Nunito?

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Watson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

These codes look really good, the inclusion of the badge seems like a great idea.

Years
    So far all the designs are looking good! And I do like the idea of having the leader's badge in there too! :3

Echidna

Years
    Just a couple of tweaks to droomph's CSS. How do y'all like it?

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

Adding to this, a solid border would look much better. At least you can tell there's a border then, haha.

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Adding to this, a solid border would look much better. At least you can tell there's a border then, haha.

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

If you're going a more noticeable border, then might as well go darker :p

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    If you're going a more noticeable border, then might as well go darker :p

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Watson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

Not that noticeable xD
    Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

See that ^ is a nice, easy-on-the-eyes border that isn't too flashy but is still quite noticeable. :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I lovelovelovelovelove that design right there. The one above me. This is absolutely splendid. <3 It's going to match my Lt. Surge siggy perfectly.

Now that we have the siggies, lets discuss avatars, shall we? Like the last collab, you guys had the option to provide your own avatars to fit with the signature, but I am more than welcome to go on ahead and create avatars from the Anime to make the theme a bit more unique. Would anyone like that? Or provide own avatars?

Also, since everyone decided on Gym Leaders and 50% of everyone voted for it which is half, I'll remove the other claims and keep your Gym Leader claims.

Echidna

Years
    Buuut, maybe move the text slightly to the right:
    Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

Or we could just try to fix the contrast between the sprite, background, and text?
    Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

I dunno, we can work that stuff out later, as long as we have the designs for now.

I think anime avatars would be cool, the only problem being, well, I prefer the BW2 Elesa, who hasn't appeared in the anime :( Idk xD

OH AND NO DON'T REMOVE THE OTHER CLAIMS WE'LL USE THEM LATER

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    awww dang! well...no worries. I have the post backed up. I'll restore in a bit. haha.

omg BW2 Elesa hasn't appeared in the anime yet? Yeah, that's gonna be a bit difficult.

Years
    awww dang! well...no worries. I have the post backed up. I'll restore in a bit. haha.

omg BW2 Elesa hasn't appeared in the anime yet? Yeah, that's gonna be a bit difficult.

Well she did appear in the animated trailer for the Black 2 & White 2 games. That comes close, since it does have some anime-like feel to it. Otherwise, we could use fanart or anything.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm gonna try to find my old Elesa avatar I used when I did the BW2 Staff Collab back last year. Maybe I could lend it to Pedro James, but imma see if I can make it larger.

If not, yes, I could also try the trailer. Good idea! :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I heartily approve of the signature design. Just a bit more contrast (like #2 Pedro), and... we're almost set? (This is actually a bit important for me as I still have things that don't support text-shadow, and it's actually important to ensure that the main text remains legible even without it. Even with the shadow, it's a bit too... light.)

Echidna

Years
    I'm gonna try to find my old Elesa avatar I used when I did the BW2 Staff Collab back last year. Maybe I could lend it to Pedro James, but imma see if I can make it larger.

If not, yes, I could also try the trailer. Good idea! :3
    That or from the BW2 trailer like Hikari said, although they're probs the same /logic.
    I heartily approve of the signature design. Just a bit more contrast (like #2 Pedro), and... we're almost set? (This is actually a bit important for me as I still have things that don't support text-shadow, and it's actually important to ensure that the main text remains legible even without it. Even with the shadow, it's a bit too... light.)
    Riiight, you're that guy who uses IE still. :p
    Jk jk.

Back