• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Damn I really wanted middle evolutions. I have no idea which gym leader I would choose so I'm afraid I won't participate in this collab. I wanted to! But only if it was the latter two options aha. ;;

Years
    I'm going to have Marlon as my Gym Leader thank you.

(Claiming him because you know, I'm a Water-type fan)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Maybe we'll be able to try the remaining ones after this collab :)

You know what? That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! Anyone else in agreement? :D That way we can give Mid-Evos (which has the 2nd largest number in votes) a chance to shine. :)

Sirfetch’d

I'd love to participate :D I'll take Candice or if middle evos win, I'd love to have Poliwhirl!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Me too!
    Blaine. I'll probably go for Charmeleon!
    Also, the theme will be on my new account.

Last edited:
    Years
    Even though it wasn't what I voted for, I kinda do like the idea of having a gym leaders collab since y'all had the Green Pokémon collab earlier in the year already :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmm... I'm still not sure if I'm actually going to join in or not but if I do I'll take Winona for Gym leaders. Not sure about MidEvolutions yet if that will be the collab afterwards!

Years
    Do we have any idea what kind of style the collab will use? That took us a long time to figure out last time. We should throw out ideas for that while we're all here.

Here is a quick something I threw together to get that ball rolling.

Supporter Collab #2

I can't css though so it's just an image.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I came up with a badge-sort of thing based on the picture above, but I can't decide where to put the custom text. I just put it under, if you have a better suggestion (or better yet, better design) just do it.

Supporter Collab #2
    "The cheerfully electrifying man!"

Gym Leader Wattson
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur ag elit. Vivamus rhoncus ipsum nec libero vulputate.

and then, obviously, the super wide images.

Supporter Collab #2
    "A Bigger Splash Than the Sea!"

Gym Leader Marlon
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur ag elit. Vivamus rhoncus ipsum nec libero vulputate.

or, if you don't like the whole "wider than it absolutely has to be" deal:

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon

edit: hehe

Supporter Collab #2
    OH GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

ROBO-TYRANNITAR HELP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I'd reccomend changing the font. It's good and alll; but I'm sure there's another font that would look nicer.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I'd reccomend changing the font. It's good and alll; but I'm sure there's another font that would look nicer.

*shrug* I don't know any other fonts that would work tbh. If you can think of one though.

edit: How about Nunito?

Supporter Collab #2
    "The cheerfully electrifying man!"

Gym Leader Wattson
    Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab #2

Gym Leader Marlon
    Supporter Collab #2

Last edited:

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
    I rather like the animated sprites aside from the fact that Korrina doesn't have one, being from Gen6. I might also suggest having each Gym Leader in a font that ties into their personality somewhat (Erika might use an elegant, cursive font, Chuck could have a blocky font.) That could be left up to the people who claimed them. Perhaps an image of their respective badge on the opposite end of the banner would look nice too.

Back