• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • It's not fine though :[ I need a comfort method that isn't overeating. I should just snack on veggies instead, maybe
    I wish I wasn't repulsed by gum, because that might be good for me

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'd love to start drinking cold brew but I fear that all that caffeine will give me more headaches. Soda/tea has a negligible amount of it, so I don't worry about those.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I occasionally drink coffee but only because of where I work but it has to be iced. Veyr rarely if I'm so damn tired that I can't function I'll have an ice latte but even then I downsize the espresso shot (so small shot in a medium cup) because I don't like the taste of espresso lmao.

Normally I stick to juice, water, or tea.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • We should rename this to the beverage thread. I should get milk for hot chocolate on the way home

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hot Chocolate or Tea are my go-to hot drinks depending on my mood. Though even at work I make my Hot Choc with milk because it doesn't taste nearly as good with water.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Hot chocolate with water is legitimately sinful and I refuse to believe anybody would actually do that except as some kind of cruel prank. It doesn't even taste like chocolate!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I have been forever put off hot chocolate because of how much of it I have to make at work :(

White hot chocolate tho ❤

Back