• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
  • In fairness, had you outright implied it, you'll would've been killed by the Mafia, which is how we came to kill off country and gimme

Andddddd I tried to stay as active as possible, I only missed one lynch due to tiredness, so I'm pretty alright with that. I mean I didn't just post just once every day phase ever

I was going to save gimme that night as well :/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I see how you guys realized country was detective. He kept saying "I'm on the case!" or things of a similar effect. Nice job.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I see how you guys realized country was detective. He kept saying "I'm on the case!" or things of a similar effect. Nice job.

Seriously though what was that "I'm the detective" shit? I was sure you were Mafia klippy :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Alright, so this game just proves how bad I am at reading people - never suspected Mage/Zero, Eros or Nakuzami. :P And I thought Klippy and Matt were Mafia for a good chunk of the game, as well as marz.

And yeah Klippy, where were you going with the detective thing? I still can't understand what you were even trying to do lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Seriously though what was that "I'm the detective" ****? I was sure you were Mafia klippy :P
    Alright, so this game just proves how bad I am at reading people - never suspected Mage/Zero, Eros or Nakuzami. :P And I thought Klippy and Matt were Mafia for a good chunk of the game, as well as marz.

And yeah Klippy, where were you going with the detective thing? I still can't understand what you were even trying to do lol.

Originally I was playing the noir character and was going to reveal I was the detective at some point. I obviously knew country really was, but I thought I could confuse the Mafia enough to get them to reveal themselves. I forgot that I was going to ride it out and wound up saying "jk lol". Then the second time was just to get people to kill me because I was annoyed at gunner for spoiling stuff and I was getting bored waiting around, so I thought I'd try to speed us along.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Also it's extremely obvious when people who ARE Mafia don't post. Mage was quiet most of the game, Nakazumi was quiet as well for a chunk, Eros was the most vocal and I suspected him a few times (should've lynched him over Zehn that one day), and Sonata is Mafia in every damn game. :P

haha, my silence was mostly due to me not getting on PC for reasons such as homework and whatnot.

I've played Mafia a number of times before, though this and honey's games were the first I've participated in here on PC. This is the first game where I've even had a role, much less been part of the Mafia. It was certainly interesting, and it was both incredibly amusing and kind of sad watching y'all tear each other apart. The veteran townie in me kind of wanted to help you guys out. xD It was hilarious that no one ever really suspected anyone from the Mafia, and when Klippy finally did narrow it down to Juno and Eros, everyone immediately went for the wrong person. Aaaah, it was great. c':

This was fun. I can't wait to see what season three has in store. *rubs hands together evilly*

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • El Heroe Oscuro has broken the no posting in the night phase rule 2 times, but has been pardoned
    giphy.gif

apocalypseArisen and El Heroe Oscuro are the only returning members from Season 1
    VkhvKmp.gif

❋ For once, El Heroe Oscuro hasn't died in a mafia game
    I-Did-My-Best-Dane-Cook-Reaction-Gif.gif

I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TIME

And sorry Zehn, I actually felt ridiculously bad seeing you protect me two nights in a row and then me killing you off. Hugs and kisses xoxo

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    It was nice watching all the madness unfold for this game. I say watching because I was killed on the second damn day.

I'm not really sure what I did to draw the Mafia's ire. I suppose I was just a convenient decoy, or something.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • That was a lot of fun. I felt like I wasn't helping anything since I had no leads or clues, and it was weird how I finally noticed no one in the cast voted for Eros, Nakuzami, or anyone else in the mafia.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Nice, nice.

you suck gimmiepie

Even in death, Aradia owns!

anyway, it was a nice game. Very intense.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Whew, finally over. I guess I was being a bit too obvious with the Detective stuff that the Mafia caught it, but you guys on the other hand.. And tried giving a little hint that Archer was innocent.

First time playing Mafia, it was interesting for sure, though it defiantly didn't go right, supporters just killed supporters haha. I kept track of every day and checked in, didn't know what to do for a dead post so I didn't do one.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • And here is the teaser for Season 3! Get psyched!

"It has been 2 years since the Greens took over the town. From a measly political party group, it became one of the leading radical extremist organizations in the country. From VIP, the Greens have branched off to different towns, and even cities. They are a force to be reckoned with...

...But that's all gonna change today."

A hooded figure along with 4 others has just been seen entering the old courtroom, which is now the Green Headquarters.

"Yes, we would like to join the Greens." the hooded figure said. What the Greens don't know is that these 5 have something planned under their sleeves.

The hooded figure smirked, thinking about the fun that will ensue in the coming month.​

SUPPORTER MAFIA SEASON 3
    the rebellion

coming soon on the vip forum​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back